bsio + cf contests

Here's how it went down:

CF div 3

I chilled out with A-D as they were all straightforward implementation problems.


Then on E I had to do a bit of thinking and couldn't come up with anything, so I moved to G cuz I saw that a lot of people solved it but it was clear that it was a full-on math concept(and it was). SOOO i looked at F and solved it and that was basically the contest.

I was gonna get like a +60 rating but then I FAILED SYSTEM TESTS FOR D aeraewrewarAEWREWARBRUH 



OK whatever so i moved on to bsio 

q1 was pretty common

q2 i knew was line sweep but I was so confused on how it was a  q2 but whatever I went with it

q3 took me a second to understand but once I understood the problem it wsa pretty chill. I've done similar things like this like "walled off" which is a bit different cuz it has some DSU components but hte concept of blocking with the queries is pretty useful

q4 i was dead and like I maybe coulda tried dijkstra during the contest but I was just not feeling it


I ended up upsolving q4 with simple DFS afterwards. There is a straightforward bell-man ford solution tho.


Lyric(s) of the Post:

Choose Me

Choose Me – UNIKID, Deisy

Comments