Letter to open in 2 years REACTION

 

Dear 15 or 16 year old Wilson,
     How are you doing? As a 13 year old right now, I'm really nervous about the schoolwork that I will soon have to face in high school. I have a lot of questions for you. How good am I at basketball? What's my FT%? Can I hit threes? Am I stronger? Can I finally hit hook shots? What about one handed floaters?
     How is school doing? How are my grades? Is math hard? Am I reading enough? How's prince doing? How's marching band? Am I good at mellophone yet? Have I gotten into serious trouble? Am I still really short? Are my braces off? Do I have contacts? Did I lose my phone or anything? Am I fat?
     Can I solve a Rubik's cube blindfolded? What's my PB for every event? 13 yr old you had a PB of 14.3. How big is your cube collection? Did you quit? If you did, it's fine but try it again!
     Are you doing drugs????? If you are somehow doing drugs, know that the 13 year old you would be extremely disappointed, as you are wasting money doing dumb things that harm your body, waste time, and can lead you to serious trouble. If you're somehow depressed, know that everything will be okay! I am here for you! I know that you will do well in life so I don't want you to be wasting harmful chemicals into your precious body. 13 year old you was a happy boy who loved EDM music and loved to cube. Don't drink or do drugs. Don't even try because once you try you will be addicted.
     Most likely you are not doing drugs which is great, but are any of your friends doing it? If it's a loyal friend, don't stay away, but try to help. Help others. Don't get into trouble, and know that the 13 year old you is really scared of high school right now.
     Are you procrastinating? Set goals and be productive like the 13 year old you. Don't watch too much YouTube.
     HOWS THE NBA?? Did the Lakers win? Did Isaiah Thomas have a comeback season? How did the Warriors do? Are there any new rules? Are the 76ers really that good? Will the Rockets flop? Is Zion a bust? Did the Jazz, Lakers, Clippers, Blazers, Jazz, Nuggets, or Warriors make it out of the top five in the West?


Obviously this is cringe, let's get that out of the way LOL. For context, I just watched a documentary about drugs. I'm not sure if it was in health class or leisurely. Either way, I was suddenly super motivated two years ago as I was scared that me-in-2-years would pick up drugs. Ngl this is very convincing. If I am doing drugs then this would make me rethink everything with purity. 


But let's answer my questions!


Dear 15 or 16 year old Wilson,
     How are you doing? Pretty chill honestlyAs a 13 year old right now, I'm really nervous about the schoolwork that I will soon have to face in high school. lol I have a lot of questions for you. How good am I at basketball? I'm happy with how I am. I'm known for my post-up game. For a while I was utilized as a sharpshooter but I lost my touch during quaratine. I will admit that there was an instance recently where I suddenly just swished 6 3s in a row, I just felt it. I'm just hoping that one day I can pick everything back up, but either way I'm happy with how I am.What's my FT%? If I channel myself and focus, I know how to make free throws consistently. I've done it before and I'm trying to relearn everything. Can I hit threes? T_TAm I stronger? YES!!! Can I finally hit hook shots? My hook shot game is pretty reliable ngl What about one handed floaters? YES!! DONT MESS WITH MY FLOATER GAME!!!
     How is school doing? Pretty chill. Main concern is physics but I chose a manageable schedule that I'm happy about How are my grades? Could be better Is math hard? LOL it was very time consuming last year. I'm so glad I'm not taking a math class this year Am I reading enough? No How's prince doing? We play with him a ton and he's just as healthy as he was 2 years ago. He's really a spoiled rabbit ngl, he has such a healthy lifestyle and such an open backyard. 
How's marching band? Not doing it this year, but I regret it. Not like I had an option tho Am I good at mellophone yet? Yea I'd say I got pretty good at the end of freshmen year but currently, I legit forgot like all the fingerings Have I gotten into serious trouble? I've gotten close. Sub wrote my name down in DeVor and just like two weeks ago me and isaac were sent outside of cybersecurity after being late to class for like the third time lm*o Am I still really short? No Are my braces off? Bruh no Do I have contacts? Nope, still the usual Did I lose my phone or anything? Nope Am I fat? This is just a cringe question

     Can I solve a Rubik's cube blindfolded? Yes, but I haven't practiced in a while. I can probably refresh the algs if you give me like 30 min. I should prob pick up BLD again What's my PB for every event? 3x3 -> 11.9    4x4 -> 1:05    2x2 -> 2.089     skewb -> 1.175 13 yr old you had a PB of 14.3. I remember that! That time occurred in Summer of 2018. I got a 13 second solve and then a 11 second single in August of 2020. How big is your cube collection? I have 33 in my room and like 50+ more in the living room. They're all in a tub because I don't want them to collect dust Did you quit? There were lots of breaks scattered but it's always been on my mind If you did, it's fine but try it again! So cringe 

     Are you doing drugs????? If you are somehow doing drugs, know that the 13 year old you would be extremely disappointed, as you are wasting money doing dumb things that harm your body, waste time, and can lead you to serious trouble. If you're somehow depressed, know that everything will be okay! I am here for you! I know that you will do well in life so I don't want you to be wasting harmful chemicals into your precious body. 13 year old you was a happy boy who loved EDM music and loved to cube. So cringe, not reading anymore. Don't drink or do drugs. Don't even try because once you try you will be addicted.
     Most likely you are not doing drugs which is great, but are any of your friends doing it? If it's a loyal friend, don't stay away, but try to help. Help others. Don't get into trouble, and know that the 13 year old you is really scared of high school right now.
     Are you procrastinating? Yes Set goals and be productive like the 13 year old you. SO CRINGE WTWREWARWEARWAREWAR Don't watch too much YouTube.
     HOWS THE NBA?? Did the Lakers win? YES Did Isaiah Thomas have a comeback season? No How did the Warriors do? Klay got injured and they missed the playoffs. Curry still pretty good and now theyre just focusing on their youth. This season(2021-2022) they're going big with klay coming back but I don't expect anything more than a first round exit. Are there any new rules? Going into the defender to intentionally draw a foul isn't called anymore Are the 76ers really that good? LOL NO 
Will the Rockets flop? LOL YES Is Zion a bust? All-star Did the Jazz, Lakers, Clippers, Blazers, Jazz, Nuggets, or Warriors make it out of the top five in the West? I don't even understand this question



I've written and drafted a new letter to open in October 2023. By that time I'll be in college. I have a lot of questions for myself.


Lyric(s) of the Post: Sky so Blue I feel like I am in a trance yeah

We Can Fly - Lunial

Comments

Post a Comment