My homework situation

 So Junior year is supposed to be the hardest year right? People picture a restless person studying up until 2 AM for their exams or just doing homework. Paired along with SAT, it sounds like h*ll.

Not for me. 


A: Band. Literally no homework other than the occasional flipgrid

1: AP Lang. Literally no hw 80% of the time because my teacher is really nice. Benbenek made me realize that there's a "perfect" way to teach AP Lang. Of course we do hvae FRQ assessments and paragraph writings, but in general this is a very light class so far. Very grateful I got Benbenek.

2: AP Physics. My hardest class. I spend the most time on AP Physics. There's homework pretty much everyday, and honestly it's not that much. Like 5-8 textbook quesitons. When tests come around, I do have to commit more time to Physics. However, it's super light compared to what I was expecting, which was a homework load similar to AP Calc BC

3: US History. Literally a joke. I have pretty much the easiest teacher and you can not pay attention for an entire period and not miss anything. In fact thats what I do most of the time, so I can't really describe what USH is like.

4: Cybersecurity. Originally AP Spanish, cybersecurity does have busywork, but all of it is do-able in class.

5: AP Stat. It's been a month where I've finished the homework in class. It's just such a hack. Do the homework in class. That simple.


As you can see, the majority of my homework comes from AP Physics. You might be wondering: Where's 6th period? I don't have one because of the A period LOL. I reserved that one for multi, but when my counselor kept saying that I couldn't get in I decided to not replace it with anything. By the time I realized AP Human Geography existed it was too late since it was full. I wasn't bothered at all because I really enjoy having 6th period off. I can use that 1 hour to basically complete all my homework before I get home. Getting home with nothing to do has gotta be the one of the best things in my life. I genuinely have less HW every day than Sophomore year.


So what do I do at home? Cubing, pentapping, coding, occasionally STEP lol. Also some SAT practice...I should take that more seriously. Other than that, I'm forgetting...blogging.


Lyric(s) of the Post: 甘く見つめる視線

選んでBut you know what, my darling?

Comments