Ranking geometry dash levels

 

I started playing geometry dash in like 8th grade. I began by beating Press Start in the SubZero app, which took 700 tries. I didn't know what the use of practice mode was LOL. I grinded that so much during disneyland lm*o.


Anyway, here I am now. I play during school if I have time, and I've comfortably beaten electrodynamyx. Next up are the demons.


Here's a tierlist of the levels(in the main game) in increasing difficulty

  1. Stereo Madness
  2. Back On Track
  3. PolarGeist
  4. Base After Base
  5. Dry Out
  6. Can't Let Go
  7. Jumper
  8. Cycles
  9. Time Machine
  10. Blast Processing
  11. xStep
  12. Theory of Everything
  13. Geometrical Dominator
  14. Electroman Adventures
  15. Fingerdash
  16. Clutterfunk
  17. Hexagon Force
  18. Electrodynamix
  19. Clubstep
  20. Theory of Everything 2
  21. Deadlocked
Lyric(s) of the Post: I believe, I can see light
A new dawn is rising
I believe, I can see fire
In my eyes tonight

Believe - Teminite

Comments