An essay about zombsroyale

 

So there are these kids in my school that actually play Zombsroyale, which is the main game I play. As a joke, they asked me to write like a 1000 word essay to get inside of their clan. I thought it would be funny if I actually did that so I did.

This essay is mainly a meme lol. Some of the details are faked to make it more dramatic.



https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WgHQKmaC2o8n-2YKhSqpFO8E6kG-oTKR0FIhm3l6DRE/edit

The Breaking Point (Part 1)

It’s time. 4 players remaining and I’m the only one left on my team. Through simple deduction, I start to craft my inventory with everything necessary to pull off a 1v3. I’ve already gathered up the frag grenades to couple with my reverse impulses. I have solid weapons: XM8, Purple Pump, Yellow Bolt. By dropping my hybrids, I’ve committed to this war. As I anxiously try to soodle around, I see them. 

But something hit me. There was something inside of me I’ve never felt before. There was a growing and raging fire inside of me that made my vision blind to losing. I was locked in. I wanted it more than them. My blood boiled, adrenaline fired, my nerves were tense. Among all of the games I played before this, all of the failed clutches, all of my missed snipes, and all of the times I let down my teammates, it was time. It was time for me to prove that I could do this. I told my friends about my determination and they were reluctant to hype me up. I opened the door and stepped out into the battlefield. It was time.




18 Months Earlier

“We should try playing zombsroyale sometimes,” a friend said. “Will you be on?”

I hesitated as I only liked casual games such as mope.io, slither.io, diep.io, or defly.io. Zombsroyale.io featured high-quality graphics and a competitive scene that I’ve never seen before. I decided to try it out.

I was hooked. I started thinking about zombsroyale, I started craving it. I began to consistently play with my friends 3 times a week from that day on. It gave me a type of energy I’ve never felt before. It felt like I was free, and it felt like I could accomplish anything in the game. 

I started becoming tactile with the game. The “Victory!” screen wasn’t something unfamiliar to me anymore. As I improved, zombsroyale continued to give me something I could rely on to have fun. I was free, and I could accomplish anything in the game. 

However, between the emphatic “LETS GOOOOOO” texts and game-winning snipes lies a deeper problem. I couldn’t perform when the time came. When it was just me, myself, and I remaining, I couldn’t win it for my team. I found that I was often met with disappointment in these situations. One time, I had better positioning, more health, and better weapons, but I shook under the pressure and died with humiliation. I was crushed. 

“It’s alright,” they said with their heads low. “Let’s just play another round.”



The Breaking Point (part 2)

It’s time. I saw my three opponents. They were bigger in numbers, possessed stronger weapons, and wore intimidating skins. However, they had something I didn’t have: a killer instinct. They didn’t have my story and they didn’t have my drive.

I stepped in and threw a grenade and reverse-impulse combo inside of a house where they couldn’t flee. It worked. They were heavily weakened and I knew I had to be more aggressive with this opportunity. My heart beat faster than after a sub-50 10k run. 

I can’t let them down. I have to win.

I carefully peeked near a window. I threw a grenade inside of the house they were in. They could either take the damage or dodge the grenade by running outside of the house. With my head spinning from my nervousness, I knew I had to meet them outside of the door.

To the world you are one person, but to one person you could mean the world.

I took out my pump shotgun. I was going to take in this close-range battle with my head held high and with a boldness that shocked my friends.

Reach for the moon … if you miss at least you’ll be among the stars.

As the opposition came out, they fell for my trap. My pump shotgun knocked one of them and I quickly switched to my AR to get additional scrappy damage.

Success is not owned, it’s rented -- and rent is due every day.

As they started to run away, I knew I couldn’t let a revival occur. I panicked and threw another reverse-grenade but it didn’t connect.

It’s not whether you fall down but whether you get back up

As I turned the corner, it became a close-range pump battle. The stakes were high. One misstep and I can get hit for 100+ damage from a pump. I knew what had to be done.

Let’s commit the perfect crime. I’ll steal your heart and you steal mine.

I moved cautiously. I didn’t want to risk it all so I played passive, but not to the extremity where I could let them revive. 

Let’s flip a coin. Heads you are mine. Tails I am yours.

The storm suddenly moved. This was good, as they were forced to move to an open territory where I could do what I did best. I decided to quickly assert myself on the inner side of the zone where they could be pinched against the storm. I fired my sniper many times to stall them while the storm was moving. 

You wanna know what’s the best thing in my life? It’s the first word of that sentence ;)

I started to believe that I could do it. My heart began to race with excitement in this idea that I finally pulled it off. They broke away from their barricade and began to fire at me. I fired back. I switched to my sniper and shot. BANG! Another one was knocked. I was on low health, but I knew they were lower. All was still except for the sound of me and my computer. My heart was slamming against my rib cage at this point. My health points dwindled down to single digits. One more bullet and it’s over for me. My body began to ache from the intensity. My heart was ablaze as I continued to aim at the last guy standing. My head was racing. He had to be one hit away from death. I suddenly felt helpless and I felt that I couldn’t do this. I wanted to go back, but a fierce force seemed to make me move forwards. I couldn't escape. 

It’s time.

Victory! Congratulations, GC BOMBERWIZ!

For the first time, it happened. My friends cheered me on. A rush of adrenaline raced up my blood.

“LETS GO. PUT SOME ABSOLUTE RESPECT ON MY NAME, THATS ALL ME BRUH THATS ALL ME. IM A CERTIFIED GOD AT THIS GAME BRUH,” I exclaimed. I had done it. 


Afterlife

That moment turned me into a beast where I couldn’t turn back. From that point on, I was exceedingly competitive when it came to close-game situations and I often came out of it victorious. I want to use my skills in zombsroyale to contribute to a clan. I know that I’m capable of carrying a clan into success and joining ISG will benefit me and the clan in so many different ways. Additionally, I have many friends already in ISG (e.g.= raddude). I have grown a lot since I started playing zombsroyale and I wish that ISG could accept me so I can reach my full potential in the zombsroyale competitive scene. 










Lyric(s) of the Post: So unapologetic for the things that I might say

While you might scream and shout my name lost in the zone, so

Comments