First real gym workout in 2 years.

 Yesterday afternoon, I went to Fitness 19 for the first time since like 2020. I was kind of scared because back when I used to go, there wouldn't be people of my age. Now, lots of people I know go to 19 which is going to be so awkward. 


Anyway, when I first walked in, everything was the same. There were some changes in the layout in some parts but the general sections all are the same. Same colors and floors and everything. 

SO first thing I did was walk straight to the weights section because I didn't want to look stupid finding a machine. I ended up doing like 4 supersets of bicep before moving on to leg extension and leg press. THe main perks of a gym are the MACHINES. OMG they are 100x more effective than home exercises. Man it felt good to feel my legs burn effortlessly. Those machines are so chill too cuz ure just sitting down. After that, I did lat pulldown, another perk of gyms, and that made me realize that my shoulder needs a LOT of work. Then I went to the calf machine which is just OH MY GOODNESS. The calf machine is absloute INSANITY. It's so so sos osososososososo convenient, fun, 10000000x effective, and is just such a good machine bruh. Gyms amplify the gains by 100000x bruh I swear. After that, I didn't do any chest because my chest was sore so my dad taught me how to do deadlift. I got the hang of it after a while with the back being straight and it's a pretty fun and dangerous exercise. I woke up today with my lower back kinda sore which is kidna sus, but the attention was all on my calves. I COUDL BARELY WALK. They were seriously so sore, probably because it's the first time in like 2 years since I did a calf exercise. It feels great to be back. 


SO thats how it went for me. During this 2 year period, I did bike to 24 a couple of times with my friend, but the workouts werent as productive as Fitness 19 workouts. Man...


I saw like one kid I knew and thats all. So yeah, I just thought I'd post this because I'm feeling so great.



Lyric(s) of the Post: "I just need to get it off my chest, yeah"

Harddope, Halvorsen, LexMorris - More Than You Know

Comments