Heat wave in california

 


There's a heat wave in California. There were a lot of others earlier this year in Europe and Middle East and stuff. But we get one too :D


Today was the day when I just felt the impact the most, which is what inspired me to write this. I woke up today and I just felt dizzy. It was just so hot and waking up in such a hot environment is so unpleasing it's crazy. It wasn't anything serious but I just felt horrible. Additionally, when I drive to school I have to get my AC up to almost max and stuff which drains the battery of an ELECTRIC CAR WHICH USES A TON OF ENERGY TO CHARGE WHICH IS BAD BECAUSE ENERGY COSTS A LOT.


This will all end very soon, like 3-4 days it will go back to normal. But this is like the first heat wave I experienced, where its just 100+ consistently, and 100+ at 7 PM. So yeah, kind of cool.


Lyric(s) of the Post: 

Been so long that you and IHave somewhere else to go

When I'm Gone - Tetrix Bass, ROY KNOX, Ellen Louise

Comments