Timelapse ESAP COMPLETED

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBwB6-uY-xA


There it is! The most annoying part of making it was collecting all the footage and speeding it up, as wevideo cant speed something up by 256x directly, so I had to input and reinpnut the output on 4x speed generators for various clips.


Either way, I think the vid turned out well, and it shows the work I put in very well. I'm likely going to straight up forget about all this 3d modeling stuff, as it's not something I'll do for fun :(


That's why this vid is so essential. 



Lyric(s) of the Post: 

Got me runnin' 'round townI surrender all of meOh my god, I'll give you anything you wantMaybe I forgot why you left in the first placeWay too many friends getting close on your birthday
So can we talk for a minute, talk for a minute?So can we talk for a minute, talk for a minute?

Comments