PPIE Run for Education 2023

Hi! So on April 30th I did the PPIE run, as I mentioned in my recent "remembering my back pain" post. The previous time I did PPIE run was literally April 2019, so it's been some time. COVID was the main reason.


I didn't take many photos, but I thought that this post was still worth writing, even it would be short.

I haven't run 10k in A WHILE, like 1+ years because of my back injury. A week prior to the run, I ran 4 miles at avhs track to train for this, and it def was needed. My legs weren't that sore, but it gave me a good sense of security that nothing would happen when I suddenly run 6 miles. 



Josh and Timothy also were here, and they also both did 10k. It was a really fun experiencing, my run was pretty well as it was like 8:30 per mile pace. I stopped early beacuse I thought the finish line was the start line that we started in, but it was literally a bit farther out form there -_- so i burned like 90 seconds walking as I thought I'd completed the race.

It's okay tho, it was a fun race, and the booths at the end are always so lit. We got a bag, sunglasses, 3 meadowlark dairy tokens, bandanas, and a bunch of random food. There were a ton of booths, the best ones had wheels where u coudl spin stuff. One of them you coudl win a squirt gun, monster slime pack, or a meadowlark dairy token, so we went in that wheel like 3 times lmao.

There was also a mochi donut booth that gave out free mochi doughnuts. They were trynna give them all away towards the end so i griefed like 8 of them from a box lmao. These normally cost like 3 dollars per donut or something crazy so i consider this A FINANCIAL SUCCESS!!!


But yeah, thats all, short post.

Lyric(s) of the Post:


Comments