Senior Ball Class of 2023

 

Alright, here's a blog post about my senior ball. 


So ours was May 6th, between AP exam weeks, in the SF City Hall. It didn't really register to me that we were going there until the day actually came. I was like "WOW, SF City Hall!!"

That's pretty cool, to say that I've been in the SF City Hall. I've walked by it many times coming out of the bart station nearby, and that whole building and the plaza surrounding it is so iconic. The trees with the lights and the flags man. So that was gonna be really hype!!


Here's all the photos I took that aren't cringe lmao:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WySNa7vRTZwwrNjN9


SO yeah, explore those videos and the views I captured. 

  1. We took photos with our friend group at kottinger community park, just some random park. I always kinda loathe taking photos, its so annoying, its just a guy thing lol, its not that big of a deal.
  2. WE SPENT LIKE 1 HOUR in line getting food. AT LEAST. The problem was that the line was moving so slow, because they were serving like tacos that they were heating up individually in small sets of like 8 or something. And theres like 600+ kids to feed so like they did NOT think it through. We were legit in line for so long bruh. 
  3. The city hall was REALLY COOL. It was very grand, very cool, kind of like those places you see in movies. There's a huge, open entrance with a wide staircase that kind of encompasses everything, and you go up there on to a nice balcony where people take photos mostly or just look down. I got a nice video from the balcony that I took in that folder. And from that main ballroom or however you describe it branched two rooms to the sides, one with a bunch of games, and another one for the food. That was all that was open to us.
  4. You can just see through the game room how cool it was. The lights were so nice, I LOVED that ping pong table with the lights drawing the borders, it was really cool. They had that type of like aesthetic everywhere with those types of somber, satisfying, clean lights. 
  5. And that's pretty much it for the venue. 


So yeah, after waiting like 10 years to get food(the food was pretty good btw, personally), the rest of the time was spent in the game room or walking around or something. We played ping pong for a long time where I absolutely FRAGGED out. I had some of the nastiest backhand that got the whole crowd SHOOK i promise you. We played some king of the court and stuff, and then yea other than that we took some photos too at the photo booth or other stuff. Idk, thats prety much all.

So yeah, i didnt write that much in my prom blog post, so like yea idk what else to write about here. That's pretty much all, I can say that I've been to the SF city hall now, def very cool !

Pretty solid ball overall, and OOHHHH the afterparty. After the bus loaded back on Amador we went to the large gym and it was SO FIRE. There was free in and out burgers, free izzes, cookies, tons of doughnuts. Literally overwhelmed with stuff. And they put like paper and crayons and like candy on the tables, it was a super fire environment. The afterparty was one of the best parts of ball, it was so fire, we played like pictionary with the crayons, and the burgers were so good. I snaked like 3 izzes home. They literally stacked up so much food and stuff it was so overwhelming. STraight fire, and they also had like posters and stuff of like seniors and stuff. oK YES THATS ALL, BYEB YEBEYEBE


Lyric(s) of the Post: 
"
Hey there, I'm comin' to town
Buckle up, three-sixty, I'm coming around
Have my feet up, socks off, head in the clouds
You turn my frown upside down
"

Comments