Spotify Wrapped 2023

  Alright it's November 29th and idk why Spotify feels the need to push it out so early but here we are. Apparently they stop tracking stats towards spotify wrapped after October 31st which is sooo ridiculous. 


Let's paste some screenshots and react like always:



Very cool, like always they prolly categorize electro house, future bass, glitch hop, etc. all into "Gamin EDM" which is kinda dumb but at least last.fm gets it right.





I didn't think about what would be my top song, prob would've guessed Thunderstruck. But something about this song being #1 caught me a bit off guard lmao, cuz like I never thought of Sit like a Flamingo to be of this caliber. It's a fire song tho bro I remember watching this story and literally getting fazed out a bit.


I thought that Musician would be higher but yea this was kinda expected lmao these are all songs that I never get sick of and have been consistent in my oc rotation and look to stay this way in the future.






This was too easy lmao. Owl City released a new album and I spammed so many of those songs. Along with that I've been super consistent with his old discography too so much.





Alright and that's it. I really liked that phone call artist message part. It legit made me smile so much seeing Adam Young thank me and talk to me <3

I'll put my final year music thoughts in the last.year post cuz that one is a way more complete collection. I'm anticipating a lot more Taylor Swift in last.year because I've been spamming her a lot lately lol and it doesn't look like it will stop. 73k minutes is Solid, 2021 I listened to 89k minutes which is pretty crazy.


Lyric(s) of the Post: 
"
We could pack our bags tomorrowLeave all of our sorrowSee where all this road goesMaybe San Diego, oh
"













Comments