3/6/24 - An unusually busy Tuesday

As seen as in cavs4twdiary.blogspot.com, thought this was worth sharing on the main blog:


Today was a very busy day, quite hectic to be honest. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the only two days I don't have class. The only responsibility I have is discussion section in the morning, after that I am free to do whatever I want. Here's what I did today


8:40 AM = woke up, arrived at my discussion section at like 9 AM, it started at 8:30 AM but I can be late because I need to get my sleep in. I think I did bad on my quiz but its whatever

9:30 AM = Came back to my dorm, got my bag ready and took an ebike to the gym.

11:30 AM = Finished my workout, I did push, I think my form is bad because my forearm started feeling weird after some sets but whatever I'll figure it out later. At this point I went to play basketball but apparently there was some class going on that ended at 12 PM. So I was either gonna go back to my dorm or wait out the 30 min, so I decided to go to Stephenson coffee house, around a 5 minute walk away, to buy a sandwich which was what I was planning to do after basketball. 

12:10 PM = Bought my sandwiches and waited in a long line that's why it took a while. I bought a Turkey Pesto cheese tomato sandwich along with an egg salad sandwich. I put them in my bag to take home. At this point I walked back to the gym and played basketball. 

1:30 PM = Now I was planning on walking back to the dorm but I called Austin because he said he would be at the pool and I wanted to see, but he just finished and he was about to go to Stephenson coffee house so I was just like fk it I'll just go with you.

1:40 PM = We walked to Stephenson coffee house for him to buy a sandwich for his lunch because the dining hall food was really just that bad. But the stephenson coffee house had an EVEN LONGER line than when I went. I estimate that line would take somewhere between 20-30 min. So then we walked to Merrill Market where he bought some stuff including his lunch and I bought a ton of stuff using my points. 

2:20 PM = We arrive back to the dorm after what was a very exhausting morning just working out, playing basketball, and doing sooooo much walking while carrying my duffel bag and groceries too.

2:40 PM = I finish eating my two sandwiches and a brownie. I was planning on drinking my protein shake but I had no time because I have an office hours from 2-3 PM that I want to go to.

2:50 PM = I very chaotically arrive after rushing my lunch and everything. I ask my questions and discuss with some ppl about the lab and overall it was worth it

3:10 PM = I then see there's available ebike in the station near where I was for office hours in Baskin engineering, so I take it and bike back to my dorm and lock it outside of my dorm so no one can grief it cuz I wanna ride it to the library later

3:50 PM = After spending like 30 minutes just sitting in Andres' room because his room is nice and just breathing and being like wtf is going on because this morning and that everything was just so chaotic from the get go. Then I pack my bags yet again and bike to the library

4:10 PM = I get to the library. I end up playing geoguessr, doing my musc80P quiz, finish my cse16 hw, and clearing up the lab. So I got everything done that I wanted to do which makes me happy. Half the time I was just vibing though it felt good to just sit there and chill when I know I deserve it. Here's a planner that's honestly pretty helpful. I started it like a month ago:

I just make one of these for each week on a google slides deck. In the beginning of the week I lay out all the due dates and other responsibilities and then plan out what I'm going to complete each day. Most of the times I even put which days I go to the gym but you can see this week I didn't. You can also see taht I don't have much to do this week which is cool. However I still have a lab due and two labs due the next week so in reality I do have a lot to do.

9:20 PM = So I spent like 5 hours in the library and then it's time to walk to Banana Joe's for a burger and fries. I didn't take like any photos of any meals today cuz I forgot. But anyway I met up with Austin there and I also snaked a new napkin dispenser for my desk too cuz my old one ran out. It lasted a good like 2 months tho which is nice.

12:30 AM = The rest of the night was a combination of eating my dinner, watching youtube, doing random stuff, and yeah everything else. My whole body feels like so drained, I'm not like mentally tired as I sometimes am, my body just physically feels weak. I did like so much walking today and so much exercising. Not to mention coming off from leg day just yesterday too. I think tomorrow will be a good rest day for me. I will sleep in. And yes here I am finishing the last words of this blog post. Good night, I'll try to update this diary more often if I remember!


__________________

a DAY diary

__________________

Lyric(s) of the Post: 

"Unspoken words I'm screaming out, 

can you hear me, 

can you hear me, now?"

Unspoken - KERO


Comments