My addiction

My addiction

  Over the summer so far, I have been addicted to two things. AoPS, and music. Every day so far in the summer, I have a camp that goes through 12:00. So after 12, I basically I have like 10 HOURS OF FREE TIME. So during that time limit, I just stare at my computer. In case you didn't know, AoPS has a community, and in those communities are a bunch of forums. The most popular one I use is Fun Factory. It's basically a forum with random games. Like this game called accumulation, where you post +1, and you get 1 point. When a different user posts +2, they get two points. If I post +3, then I get 1+3=4 points. Every post you go up by 1. Anyway, I play that game a TON. I'm third place, with 500,000 points. There are also other games in fun factory like roast competitions, RTG's, user made reaper, algebra marathons, Temporal quadratic blackjack, mafia, TUBM, IP a IMP, GTIP, AND MANY MORE. Anyway, that is not all of AoPS that I do. I also do reaper(57th place), and Greed control(38th place). Along with that, I finally got a five star quest on alcumus. So I am sorta getting readdicted to alcumus. lol @timothy_gao . Along with that, I have 51 people that friend requested me(dang). 
  Besides AoPS, I also mentioned music. When I play those games, sometimes someone makes me rage in some way. Or when I just get a problem wrong, I'll rage.(read my story of aops). ANYWAY, when I rage I start to bang on the table and scream. One time, when my parents were sleeping I raged because another user stole my points, so I screamed "SCREW YOU". Which made my parents think "screw you for stealing my sleep". So this is when music comes in. It helps me cool down. By a little though, but I still scream. But a little softer. So basically I only listen to music as a cool down. 

Comments

  1. Are you most interested in EDM? It seems so... or if that is what the genre is called i dont know
    Nice tho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment