My blog story or whatever

    So I was just searching up "what to write on a blog" on google and looked at what popped up. One choice was:
Okay. This is kinda weird, but I'll just do it.

    So I was watching an NCS video, and wanted to share how awesome it was on google plus. When I pressed the "share" button. Along with the google plus icon were like a dozen more social media icons that you could share it on. I did a quick google search on each social media that I didn't know since I was curious, and I noticed Blogger. So I was like "oh. I should start one in the summer!".
    So here I am. Writing and writing on my blog. Thats it.


Lyrics of the Post:and how will we ever know
if the love will ever grow without trying without trying

arc north, featuring kristan marinara:meant to be

Comments

  1. Nice!
    And I started my blog cuz of google+ notifications from your blog!
    inspiration comes in the weirdest ways...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment