Taken over by Pokemon(part 1)

     No one would ever believe the fact that Pokemon were real. No one would believe Pokemon were hiding and trying to kill the human species. Everyone just loved playing Pokemon. Everyone loved Pikachu. But just in two days they wouldn't. No one would believe the fact that the caused The Bermuda Triangle were Pokemon.
    "Ok, here's the plan" said Pikachu. "In two days, the whole Generation One Pokemon will attack."
    "What about Daddy and I?" Magikarp whined.
    "NO! I already told you! You will die on the surface" scolded Pikachu.
    "Don't you ever dare talk to my son like that eveR AGAIN!" Yelled Gyarados.
    "GUYS!" screamed Pikachu. "Generation Seven just came to life. We don't have enough land and food for them. That's why we need to kill the humans so we can have more space and land!"
    "ALL GENERATION ONE POKEMON EXCEPT FOR WATER TYPES, PACK UP YOUR STUFF!" Yelled Pikachu through a blow horn.
    "So that means I shouldn't go?" All three Squirtle, Wartortle, and Blastoise yelled at once.
    "JYNX!" yelled Jynx
    "YOU GET WHAT I MEAN! JYNX, SHUT UP!" Yelled Pikachu through a blow-horn again as Gyarados frowned.
    The chaos continued in The Bermuda Triangle. Ever since The Japanese created Pokemon, every single generation they created would come alive. They came alive not because of a hack or something. It was magic. Pure magic. The Bermuda Triangle had upgraded into different biomes. Each biome fitting different types of Pokemon. Their only weakness was their weakness type. But the Pokemon didn't know this. They thought they were undefeatable. Who knows? The Pokemon might be undefeatable.......because of their capacity.

Two days later.....
'
    "LETS GO!!" exclaimed Pikachu. One hundred and forty-three Pokemon were riding on Wailord. Onix had to stay in The Bermuda Triangle because of his size. Pikachu put Greninja in charge since he was leaving.
    "WAILORD STEER SOUTH. I SEE A HUMAN" 
    "Nah, you don't need to steer south. I'll just shoot it from here." Replied Blastoise as he began to aim his cannon.
    "BOOM!" The cannon threw up a 200 mph flaming cannonball. Pikachu saw the boat slowly start to sink.
    "Oh, By the way Pokemon Go had a glitch where Every Pokemon you would catch would come alive." Pikachu announced.
    Quickly, Charmander and Squirtle had disappeared. And five minutes later Ratata disappeared, but appeared once again in two minutes. 
    "It's working!" Pikachu said with an evil grin.






    My friend, Joe and I had just thought to play the new Pokemon game. We each downloaded Pokemon Go on our phones and went outside to play. After we set up our accounts and profile, we were ready to catch out first starter Pokemon.
    "I'll choose Charmander!" I exclaimed. I had always loved Charmander. Why would I ever hate Charmander? 
    "Then I'll choose Squirtle!" Joe also exclaimed. 
    Let's go catch some more Pokemon! After we swiped across our screens, we began walking towards the park. I took a glance behind me and saw something strange.
    There was actually a Charmander behind me. And a Squirtle behind Joe. 
    "Uh, am I dreaming?" I said to Joe
    "What do you m-" Joe replied before looking back. We didn't know what to do. We just stared at the Pokemon open-mouthed. We just kept on staring......until they attacked.
    "AHHHH HOT! HOT!" There was fire on my arm from Charmander's tail. Wearing short-sleeves made things worse. I felt my skin burning. I felt like my lungs wouldn't work. I glanced to my left and saw that Joe was completely frozen. I was muttering with pain and then I rubbed my arm on Joe's frozen body. I felt instantly cooled, when Charmander attacked again. 
    "AHHH! HEADS UP!" I shrieked to Joe. I dove on my side and nearly made contact with the fireball. Charmander threw another one at me which I dodged again. I needed it to throw a fireball at Joe since he was frozen again. It just kept on targeting me. I dove behind Joe and figured that it would throw a fireball at Joe. Which worked. He instantly regained Consciousness.
    "What the he-"
    "RUN!!!!" I screamed with no patience. I took a glance back and saw the sight of Charmander and Squirtle running at us. I could not believe what had just happened. Charmander hurled another fireball which slowed him down. Finally as we turned the corner, we lost them. Bzzzzzz. Both of our phones had vibrated. There was a Rattata nearby. Joe was about to tap on it when I stopped him.
    "Why? Rattatas don't even hurt" Joe replied. 
    "What if it does?" I scolded while glaring at him.
    "Then we can just transfer it!"
    "ohhhh right"
    I agreed to catch it with him and realized that we had both made a mistake. The Rattata pounced at us as soon as we caught it. Each of us had a Rattata on our body. I strained to press the transfer button, but the Rattata knocked it down. It begun to rip my shirt. The sharp claws digging into my skin. I tried to get up couldn't. And just when I thought things would get worse, it disappeared.
    "Close call" I thought
    "Dude, are you okay?" John asked. 
    "What, what just happened?" I said
    "I transferred mine early and saw that your phone was on the ground so all I did was press the transfer button." Joe replied.
    "Well, thank y-"
    "Nah you don't need to. I got your back. Just like how it almost got your back."
    "I think we should go home" I said truthfully.
    "I agree" Joe nodded
    We walked back and began to turn around the corner when we saw two creatures we forgot about. 
    "RUN!!!" I shrieked.
    We began sprinting as if our lives depended on this. Oh, wait. Our lives did depend on this. We turned around another corner and didn't even bother to glance back. 
    "We lost 'em." I said in between breathes. 
    I opened my phone and wanted to go home. I began to dial the phone number when I dialed another phone number. And that phone number was 911.




Comments

Post a Comment