Taken Over by Pokemon(part two)

    "Uh, did you just call the police?" Joe asked
    "It's worthy. Before we know it Charmander is going to kill me and Squirtle is going to kill you." I replied
    The police picked up. I was shaking all over. This had been my first time calling the police.
    "Hello, what is your problem today?" The police asked through the phone
    "I know this mi-"
    "Hold on, how old are you?"
    I sighed then said "10"
    "May I speak to a parent or guardian please?" The police asked urgently
    "No, let me finish, please, This is not a joke"
    "Okay fine"
    "So my friend and I were playing this new game know as Pokemon Go, and the Pokemon that I catch would come alive. I almost got burned alive by Charmander!"
    "Have you been taking any drugs lately?" The police asked
    "NO! I'm serious."
    "May I talk to a parent or guardian please?"
    Joe looked at me with an I-feel-bad-for-you face.
    "No, we're literally hiding from Pokemon right now"
    I heard the police sign. No one would believe us if we told them that Pokemon could come alive.
    "Come over here and see for yourself, sir, I live on *3134 Cavs street in the city of NBA*" I added
*lol see what I did there? 3-1 turns into 3-4. lol
    "Ok, I'll be there."
    After about five minutes, the police reached us. He came from the other end, so he didn't see the Pokemon (yet). He parked his car and got out. He took one glance and then fainted on the streets.
    "We can't go see if he's okay or else the Pokemon will target us again." Joe told me
    "OMG WE'RE ALL IDIOTS!" I screamed
    I covered my mouth afterwards.
    "what?" Joe demanded
    "Why can't we just transfer it?" I ashamedly said
    We both immediately went on our phones. Joe was the first to go on. I was about to tap on my Charmander when Joe screamed at me.
    "OMG YOUR THE IDIOT" Joe shrieked at me. He also covered his mouth afterwards
    A lady came out and said that she wanted to talk to our parents. She said that we were having 'rude' behavior.
    "There's living Pokemon around the corner" Joe said
    "Do NOT play jokes on me young man" The woman snapped
    "Fine, follow us" I said
    "When I say 'banana' we both run, got it?" I whispered to Joe
    "Got it" Joe replied
    I took a few deep breathes before turning the corner. And sure enough, they were still there.
    "BANANA!" I screamed
    Joe and I both started to sprint. I figured that the lady must had fainted because she was not running with us. I turned the corner and thought that we lost it again. Until my head was burning.
    "AHHHH! ITS ON M-MY HAIR!"I bellowed
    The Squirtle had missed Joe, and he said in between breaths to go the pool. We both started to sprint once again. We both reached the pool and dove. I hit my head on the ground since we were unlucky and dove in the three feet. But it didn't hurt that much. But we were lucky about one thing: Our phones were water proof. I opened my eyelids for a split second and saw Joe holding his breath., and a bunch of other people that had fainted. Boy so many people had fainted. I couldn't help but to get another breath of air. I took googles from someone who had fainted an dove underwater. Squirtle was hitting Joe underwater and Charmander had disappeared. I dove back in the ice cold water an d pushed Squirtle away. Squirtle wouldn't fight me. He would only target Joe. He swung his spiky shell, but I still got hold of his leg. I heard Joe yell to follow him so I did. I let go of Squirtle who immediately started to swim towards Joe. Joe was holding a hairdryer. He put it on max heat and max power. Squirtle was about to pounce on Joe, but Joe pointed the hair dryer at him and he slowly started to disappear.
    "Wow! How did you do that?" I asked curiously
    "I saw Charmander die in the water so I figured that Pokemon die from their weakness type."
    but the two Pokemon weren't dead. They reappeared on Wailord's back. The Pokemon were almost near land.

Comments

Post a Comment