Artist Review#3 (Different Heaven)

Artist Review#3 (Different Heaven)

    Here comes different heaven! I like a lot of his songs that aren't that popular for some reason. Let's just jump right into it since I don't know what else to say as an intro.

    Different Heaven's hit song is obviously My heart Which consists of EH!DE singing the intro. Anyway, I like the reference "I spent the last two weeks just spinning" to a fidget spinner. lol. The beginning chords are nice. Gets loud, fades out, the melody turns into lyrics. And then here comes the prechorus. Sick beat drop. Well developed. The song goes right into the chorus changing the speed, tempo, and synth. I like the cool digital synth and in between synths they make the pauses not empty by filling in the cool synth. After the chorus is kinda confusing. They stay on the synth and they go lower. Then the make a melody out of that synth. And transitions into the verse again. No lyrics. The analog synth is very well written and played. And after, it comes the lyrics again. It's weird on how this pattern works. You feel like there are four verses, and four choruses, but two verses are actually combined somehow. The way you tell if a new verse comes is by the lyrics. Anyway, I like the tune, I wish they could add in a little more lyrics and vocals for some reason. I like the "bum(pause for a millisecond)bum(Pause for a second)bum" hopefully you catch what I'm talking about. Great transitions btw. Wish they could add vocals. I like the ending a lot. I like how they just spam the same loops and then after, they change the synth, but has the same tune as the verse. I can get why its their best song.
   Ahhhhh. Here comes Nekozilla. It's a pretty overrated song. I'll explain why. I like the synth, the "cmon" that cues the chorus synths to come in. I don't think there's that much special parts in this song. Except for the intro. After the chorus, they have a gap of silence that I seriously loathe. And then they just have to add in another stupid tune. When can we just have a good tune? I like the NCS songs that dont spam the same tunes, but also doesn't have diverse tunes. I'm referring to Codeko-Crest. If they could only add one more tune the song would be way better. Anyway, typical base, typical digital synth, weird ending. Nothing much to say. Don't like it that much.
    Now this is the very special song that I like. Safe and Sound It made it to the best of 2016 NCS playlist. I really like the weird voices in the beginning. But I could get why people would hate it. I like the loop in the beginning with those synth chords as a soothing backround. The voices I find soothing for some reason. And then there comes the typical NCS snare that Different heaven puts in a weird Rhythmn. Now the next part feels like people walking for some reason. Then comes the uhhh I don't know what lyrics they are. The chorus sounds sort of like a hawaii melody for another some reason. And then repeat what I just said for one more time. I like the outro a lot since it is just like the beginning. Except for it fades out except for fading in. I really like the panning that different heaven uses. His songs sound wayyy better on head phones because you can hear the panning more.


Lyrics of the Post:Trying to work you out is killing,
Ever since my heart's been screaming...

you know which song this is ;)

Comments