TAKE THAT L

you thought kd


    I watched most of the Warriors game along with the fourth quarter of the cavs game. I was pretty worried for the cavs since the Celtics were coming back.(best wishes to you, hayward). But in the end it all worked out. The celtics couldn't make a buzzer beater. Now the end of the Warriors game was SUPER intense. The Warriors had been leading for like 15 points for the entire game. I'd say halfway through the third quarter was when the Rockets slowly started to come back. At two minutes, the warriors were leading. It was Rocket's possession and harden had the ball. A pass to Anderson got a SUPER EASY THREE. Oh, and just before that play was Mccaw. Curry made a great pass to Mccaw in the corner. He got an easy three, but I saw him step on the line. Now the rest of my family was debating with me. And I was just like "NO. I SAW WITH MY OWN NAKED EYE". And then when they reviewed, it seemed like I was right :P. Anyway, back to the game. After Anderson's three, the rockets were only down by one. Curry went for a lay-up and missed horribly. Now it was Rocket's ball. I think Harden went for a three, because he missed. After, number four on the Rockets got the rebound and got fouled. Now this guy was a 75% percent FT. I was begging for him to make both. Which he did. YAY! Curry dribbled down the lane and made a SUPER bad pass leading to a turn over. Harden decided to ball hog and shoot a contested three. Which missed obviously. Now it was warriors ball. With 10 seconds on the clock. They passed to Livingston who then passed to Curry. Curry tried a three and miss. Now after the miss was complete chaos. People were scrambling to get the bouncing ball which wasted a good amount of seconds. The ball ended up in KD's hands. He shot and made it. me: NOOOO OMG OMG WHAT THE HECK sister:dude, im pretty sure it was after the buzzer. And it was 

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY



Comments

Post a Comment