Is this My story?


T'sup my name is Wilson Xie and I uh like writing stuff. This blog is a place for me to yeah why did I start this again. Anyway I'm currently updating this blog around 2-3 times a month. I write about:

Stories
My review on Cavs games
Artist Reviews
NBA events
Cubing reviews
Summaries of my cubing competitions
My vacations
Me bragging on my Latex
And more!


If you're wx_family, GET OFF.

Anyway,
I created this blog because....

I especially loved writing, and I'm pretty sure my love of writing stories started with Mr. Scarborough's fantastic teaching during a summer camp called Engage. I used to publish my writing on my AoPS blog. My CSS code was absolute garbage, so I moved on to Blogger, a very organized way to publish my writing.

Also I post "lyrics of the post" every post that are usually related to the topic of the post.

my favorite pokemon
smoothie recipes

If you hate my blog, then go ahead! After all, there are lots of blogs out there. Update: I think all of these blogs are dead now but the old posts are still interesting. (here and here and here and here and here)

Emerson's blog is really high-quality and fun.. He gives me a lot of ideas for my posts, and is super nice. Check him out
eypicasso.blogspot.com

Tho talks about Anime, calligraphy, and other life-related stuff.
charmingcalligraphy.blogspot.com

Tony uh hmm. He has a public diary. Yeah I guess that could fit.
tonymushroom.blogspot.com

Aiden Rim has fantastic stories that he writes.
https://sites.google.com/view/writingrandomstuff/homepage

and...SHUAAAAAAAA
jishtheavocado.blogspot.com

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used and data collected on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent. 

As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies, and other data collected by Google. 

You are responsible for confirming this notice actually works for your blog, and that it displays. If you employ other cookies, for example by adding third party features, this notice may not work for you. If you include functionality from other providers there may be extra information collected from your users. 

Learn more about this notice and your responsibilities.


Lyric(s) of the Post:
Used up eight of my nine lives Standing on rainbows, playing it cool I haven't felt this in ages
Stronger – Lemon Fight, Jessica Reynoso

Comments

  1. Nice! Like an introduction.
    Lol so that's what you wanted our blog links for XD
    well thx for the mention, btw Aiden's blog is at http://inheritorsandotherstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
    Hi wilsony

    btw im wilson
    no im not
    i might be
    ha
    dogs r better than cats
    deal with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try writing some essays ;)

    Do one on something you think about a lot. You can't make a good essay on the problems of beauty pagents because you don't spend time thinking about them (I assume), but you could do one on Rubik's Cubes or something. I do them on school/writing because that's what I think about! Just remember never to write anything you wouldn't say! The key to good writing is good ideas, NOT VOCABULARY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essays?

      Hm.

      I hate essays lol.

      I mean i have a series of "lifestories" that you can find under one of my tags.

      Hm I'll think about it

      Delete

Post a Comment