The Afterlife(part one)

The Afterlife(part one)

    Everyone including Joe and John were ready. They had prepared for hours for this attack. This was an "all in" event. They never would know if something would go wrong. The Pokemon would dodge the attacks, or if they would simply die. Joe and John were told to press the trigger once the Pokemon got in sight. They never knew they would be faced with artillery weapons at this young of an age. 


"You ready, Joe?" I asked.
"I'm beyond ready." Joe replied
I never knew that I would aim for "haunter". It feels so weird to be attempting a kill against one of my favorite Pokemon. I'm not sure if Joe is feeling weird, but I certainly am. Before I was going to ask Joe another question, I saw it. Haunter. The technology for scanning for a creature such like Haunter is marvelous. Those two seconds of me reaching out to press the trigger feels more like two minutes. It is nerve racking. And then I pressed it. Along with everyone else in tanks. I looked over at Joe and He grinned at me. I looked at the scene, and it was beautiful. It turned from a chaotic environment into an empty field. I was just staring. Staring while everyone else was cheering. Joe was on my shoulders screaming "WE DID IT". I couldn't believe it. It was like watching the cavs coming back from a 3-1 lead. It took me about a minute to grasp the fact that they were all gone. But after that moment, I just went to hugging my mother and my father. I saw Joe doing the same. But then that was the last thing I remembered. I opened my eyes and I was in the hospital. I don't know what is happening.
"JOHN OH MY GOD YOUR ALIVE." I heard from familiar voices.
I looked more carefully, as I saw my family and Joe's. What had happened? Why was I in the hospital? I blinked a couple of times when all I saw was black again. I was feeling dizzy and just wanted to lie down. I decided to lie down, on the pretty comfortable bed. And then I went to sleep.

After what seemed like an eternity, I woke up in a different place. A non-recognizable place. I looked around but I just saw blurs. I was wondering where my parents were. I didn't even have time to think about where I was. I began to get out of my bed when everything became clear. The clock read 2:30. I couldn't figure whether it was PM or AM which mattered. I looked around noticed that it was pretty dark in my room. I reached for the door and I slowly turned it. Outside was another door. With a side bathroom in the hallway. I decided to become the idiot I am and open the door. Acting more curious than the little monkey I would love watching as a kid. And there it was.  My parents, who looked like in a deep sleep, suddenly got up and then began to cry. As puzzled as I already am, I asked "what's going on?". My parents started moaning in a happy way "John! Oh John!".
"what is going on?"I asked half awake
"John, oh, you were affected by Earthquake." My mother began to continue "after we what seemed like killed at the moment the Pokemon, they were all alive again in a matter of seconds. They all got up and diggersby used earthquake. Since you were the only one on the ground, you were the one to be affected the most. You got rushed to the hospital, and we just had to flee, Had to get away. We once saw you wake up, then fall asleep. But we noticed that you were conscious. Before the Pokemon could strike you again, we had a rescue crew that flew us to Northern Canada."
When she said the words of "We once saw you wake up, then fall asleep" gave me deja vu.
My parents turned on the TV and opened it. They turned to the channel, and there was going to be soon another evacuation. The Pokemon were coming to Canada.


Inspired from las vegas shooting. 58 innocent people dead. Oh how evil people can be.

Comments

Post a Comment