Comparing my times(2)

Comparing my times(2)

    It's time to compare my times right now from an earlier post where I also compared my times! 


Ok. Yeah, I'm not funny :(


(goes to comparing my times 1 and starts copying and pasting)









\
2x2x2=2.56(second=4.64)
3x3x3=24.017 4x4x4=2:18.918
5x5x5=7:00.089(only recorded once lol)
skewb=13.483
pyraminx=23.75
megaminx=7:19.28



yeah.... the improvement though
(FYI this is the graph for my 300 rubik's cube solves. You can visually see the improvement)
Let's start off by looking at my 2x2 times. I still have a PB of 2.56 that is probably going to be really hard to beat. That doesn't mean there's no change. My second best is not 4.64, its 4.008.
Let's look at 3x3 which has a PB of (scrolls up) WHAT THE HECK 24 SECONDS. If you don't already know, I'd say that for every 15 solves, at least 1 is going to be 23, soooooooooo
my PB is now 16.912
4x4?
2:18.918.

That was my old time, let's look at my newest PB(switches tabs to cstimer.net)
1:54.325
Sure, I beat my PB, but I know I can do better. I am currently adjusting to a new method known as "Yau" so in a matter of time, my 4x4 PB will be broken.
5x5:
NOW THIS IS SAD. I SRSLY ONLY RECORDED 5X5 ONCE?!! AND THAT WAS A 7 MINUTE SOLVE?
(Ps I only did 12 solves LOL)
My PB was actually broken in my recent competition. 4:10 (im too lazy too look at milliseconds)

Having an improvement of 3 minutes is so sad though.
I guess I didn't even have a 6x6 back then, because it wasn't mentioned at all.

I only did three timed solves on my 6x6, and my best out of those three was a 15:52.776 solve.
(I never had a time solve of 7x7. Takes too long lol)

skewb:
I'm not that big of a skewb fan, but I still like to practice once in a while. I got a new skewb at my recent comp because my old skewb is dying(its a moyu).
My PB went from 13.483 into 9.116

I'm not going to mention Pyraminx and Megaminx because the last time I timed those cubes was before i started that post xD.

300 timed solves.

589 timed solves






Comments

  1. Wow,
    dats pretty good
    Me has question:
    Once u start figuring out algorithms of a regular, classic 3x3, how different is it doing other cubes
    (P.S. i have 0 knowledge about any of this just asking)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you learn how to solve a 3x3, solving a 4x4 is fairly easy. The way you solve a 4x4 is to get all the centers, get all the edges, and then solve it like a 3x3. Since you already know how to solve a 3x3, all you need to learn is centers and edges

      Delete

Post a Comment