Brain Dump #1

Exactly what it sounds like

11/29
uGhuhguhugh i need to focus more. ughghghghh ive taken away youtube and gmail and forums on aops already and i have already been mroe focused, but not completely. I need to stop maiking so many drafts on my bllog and i really want that moyu aosu gts 2m. uhguhguhuh i really want it. it's literally on sale for 27 dollars and idk when the deadline of the sale will end. UGH LITERALLY TEN DOLLARS OFF ON CUBEZZ.COM
11/30
Shoot fudgeegegege i need to do hw. uGH IT'S LIKE 6 AND I JUST GOT HOME SCREW THIS I HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK TO DO I SHOUL REALLY STOP ADDING TO THIS BRAIN DUMP THING.
12/4 shooot i need to post on my blog IM SO INACTIVE OMG i promise a better quality post


Comments

  1. R.I.P
    LOL
    When you go get home from a class at 9 and you realize you have a project due tomorrow that you haven't even started on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI
      KEVIN TANG
      I don't know who you are
      but don't use unknown
      If i click on your "Unknown" username, it takes me to your google+ profile lollllllll

      Delete

Post a Comment