My review on "I can't live with out you" by Owl City

I was listening to this song when writing my top 100 spotify songs. I noticed a synth break and immediately knew that I had to make a post about this song.

Can't Live Without You – Owl City



Let's start!
First second is absolutely amazing. I love the three notes and then hearing it more precisely I notice a loop in the background. It gives a reason to not fade in. I love that when the three notes starts, it has like a weird effect. Hard to describe. I knew that Owl City could make this song better with his amazing voice. They then add in a snare which I can tell was spent a lot of time on. So far this song is awesome. Can it get better?

Listening, I'm very confused. I notice a build up. Could it be a beat drop? What? This isn't the Owl City that I know of.....BANG HOLY COW OMG SYNTH BREAK WOW AMAZING OWL CITY DID IT. HE CREATED A SYNTH BREAK. OWL CITY IS TRYNNA MATCH MY STYLE OMG

I was just amazed with shock. They changed the snare which was pretty clever. I know what's coming but I still have the surprised feeling. The lyrics topped over the synth break is amazing. I love the budubudUM. Amazing. The ending could have fade but I don't care too much. Seriously amazing.

seems like Owl city creates some other EDM music in his Album called mobile orchestra such as:
Thunderstruck – Owl City, Sarah Russell

Lyrics of the Post:You're the only hope that I'm clinging to
Can't Live Without You – Owl City

Comments

Post a Comment