PYB

PYB


     PYB stands for Pleasanton Youth Basketball. If you're looking for a competitive place to play basketball, DONT CHOOSE HEre. lol. It's literally just an organization where there are teams and you play a game once a week. You also have practice once a week. I've scored 7 points last game and 10 points the game before lol. My dad recorded a three pointer I made plus a lot of other highlights, where I uploaded onto google drive. here it is. Our coach is.....interesting. 
    I'm number two this year, and was also number two last year. I was 4 the year before that and 25 the year before that. You're probably confused because you can't keep track of the thats. lol. 
    

I started in fourth grade. I began on the Runnin Utes. Evan Tian, Marvin Lin, and Nathan Hu were all on my team. We won two games, but the games we lost were all very close. The year after that was the Volunteers. The most stupid name that could possibly exist. We lost all the games but one, where we won by one point. Marvin Lin and Kush Shah were on my team. Last year I was on the Quakers. Evan Tian, Allen Zhou, Nathan Hu, Marvin Lin, and some others were all on my team. We went undefeated. This year I'm on the Red Storms with Joshua Yu, Andrew Xiao, Eaton Huang, Samuel I forgot your last name, Nathan Lin, and Chandler on my team. We lost twice so far. The first by 9 and the second by 13. I shot excellent recently lol.


Lyrics of the Post:""

    

Comments

  1. Hey, I didn't know Andrew Xiao played basketball (non-competitively, but whatever)
    Nice, U is numero UNO now.
    Enjoy rekking sum HAVOC on da court

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment