The cavs warriors game


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uku7lxngQcU
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/945792326223491072
https://twitter.com/SInow/status/945794030859968514
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-admits-refs-missed-kevin-durants-late-fouls-on-lebron-james-in-christmas-game/


Will that convince you? Jeff van Gundy, a Final's commentator, Bleacher Report, Sports Illustrated, and cbs sports. Oh, I forgot. THE NBA LITERALLY ADMIT THAT THE REFS MISSED IT. omg





From my perspective, it looked like a clean block. From a videotape, it looked like a foul. I'm literally so angry right now. Cavs could've won.


According to my friends, they saw me on TV.





Anyway, the cavs warriors game was awesome. I came 75 minutes early and watched the cavs players warm up. I was thinking, HOW THE HECK DO I JUST WATCH SOME PEOPLE FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR. I was watching and videotaping them. I looked at the countdown clock, and it read 50 minutes. HOLY COW. I kept on watching, and the clock read 30 minutes. HOLY COW. I had a feeling that time was speeding up so I called my sister to get some food and drinks. We came back and the clock read 25 minutes. -_-. Man, time passes by.



My view was actually decent. I remember towards the end, I was furious and swung my arms as a distraction when Klay Thompson was shooting his free-throws. It didn't help..... The Warriors fans nearby were staring at me. I was wearing my cavs jersey loud and proud, and the reason I wasn't scared if I was gonna get beat up, was because about 1/3 of the people watching the game were cavs fans. NO JOKE. That's how outnumbered the Warriors fans are. Rekt. We got free t-shirts, they were XL adult size...... And it was a Warriors shirt.....Souvenir?



We also got free candy canes if we ordered from the lemonade stand. In case you're a stalker, I got chicken nuggets, fries, popcorn, and some lemonade. Yup, some very great things to stalk about.







There was a guy sitting a couple seats away from us




He was annoying


Why am I typing like this


Well, at least I skip lines every sentence, not every word(AHEM EMERSON)







Okay seriously, the guy sitting next to us was so obnoxious. He was literally standing up and screaming. Here are some phrases he yelled:

"DWAYNE YOU SUCK KEEP SHOOTING"
"YEAH, THAT'S SOME MONEY KLAY"
"YOU'RE A CRY BABY LEBRON"
"THAT WAS A TRAVEL!"
"HOW DID WE GET THE TECHNICAL FOUL?"
"THAT WAS A FOUL!"
"YOU SUCK RANDOM WHITE GUY ON THE CAVS" (he was talking about Cedi Osman)

He would repeatedly say those sentences, it was so annoying. He even said a couple of curse words. I'm pretty sure he was drunk, cuz he was holding beer. Me and my sister had to stand up because he was leaving, and while he was gone, the game was sooooo quiet.......But he came back with a new cup of beer. -_-


Gotta admit, Klay Thompson's shoes were ugly, although it was Christmas themed.



When I got home, I watched the Thunder game, and the Thunder won which was pretty surprising. All the games were surprising, except for the Timberwolves game.


Warriors v cavs=Warriors won(surprising)
Celtics v Wizards=Wizards won(surprising)
Thunder v Rockets=Thunder won(surprising)
Timberwolves v Lakers=Timberwolves won(not surprising)



Haven't checked the standings in a while, and the results I saw were SURPRISING.


Eastern Conference=RAPTORS 1ST Seed. WOW
And Thunder had a super bad start, being 10th seed, but now they've got things together and now their 5th seed. Good job!




Hmmm what else could I talk about..


Oh yah, Korver barely played, and I was ANGRY. Kevin Love made a lot of threes, and LeBron played worse than usual. Wade kinda Ball-Hogged





Okay now bye.


Wait actually I have a question that I've been waiting to ask for like forever.
Is it supposed to be Lyrics of the Post: or Lyric of the Post

Emerson help me!



Lyric(s) of the Post:Reaching for the stars , traveling so far
Runaway - Culture Code Remix – Halcyon, Valentina Franco










Comments

  1. Lolll
    welcome to the "press enter" and "long labels" club
    U NOW HAVE THE VIRUS

    press
    enter
    press
    enter

    ok no rly tho that must have been hecka annoying with that guy next to you...like "WACH YO PROFANITY"

    Yayy! Cavs fan gets warriors shirt as souvenir - wait wut



















    keep
    it
    up
    I
    will

    never






    S
    T
    O



    P

















    .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment