The Celtics game

The Celtics game

    I'm telling ya. This was crazy. On my way home, I was looking at the NBA games on my dad's home and saw that the Pacers Celtics game was very close with two minutes remaining so I called my sister and went like "HEY WATCH THE CELTICS GAME" I came home when there was one minute remaining. About the time when Kyrie got a turnover. By this time they were losing by three points. Oladipo held the ball and somehow scored giving them a five point lead. I was watching and saw Kyrie make a three. WAAAAAATTTT. They were down by two now, but stephenson got fouled and made both of his free throws. Smart drove and made a shot, Oladipo got fouled and cancelled out that shot by making both of his free throws. Smart took the ball out and Kyrie came out for a screen and MADE ANOTHER THREE. WTH. There were 9 seconds left and I saw someone pass a slow and high pass. Smart tipped it AND DUNKED THE BALL WITH 1 SECOND REMAINING. THAT WAS SO CRAZY. I was so sure that they were about to win when the Celtics somehow stole the ball! Someone on the Pacers ended up shooting a half-court and actually almost made it. SRSLY though, that was too clutch. 





Lyrics of the Post: "I'll be holding you"

Comments