What was all of "that" for?


   On the 22nd was ...Ready for it?

That was a recent single released from Taylor Swift. Let's look at the paragraph I wrote.

 ...Ready for it? My amazing and hilarious Christmas story is coming out tomorrow! Lol. My style of writing will be weird in it. Some people may have, uh, bad blood you'll see. Anyway, everything has changed for this christmas story. The reindeer are going out of the woods and are gonna do some really mean stuff to santa. They end up in a getaway car. That's another picture to burn out of your head lol. Anyway, this blog is mine and really gorgeous. Why am I posting this on December 22? The rest of this post is probably gonna be a blank space since I already have a Lyrics of the Post.




;)

Those are all titles of Taylor Swifts titles.


Time for Owl City, my favorite band.

OW I JUST GOT A WOLF BITE. I swear I actually did you can ask all my friends. I'm on the verge to get this bite healed. ugh. I just want my life to be a good time and these stupid wolves are biting me. I'd rather get bites from fireflies. The next time I see a shooting star in the galaxies, I'll wish for my wolf bite to go away. Hmmmm. If I have enough gold, I'll go to the dental care maybe. Idk, I'll think about it.

No lyrics of the post because I already included 'em!






;)



Again, same concept. All titles of Owl City songs.



Time for Retrovision, an active NCS artist

I wish I could do my puzzle all over again. As you all know, I took a bath with bubbles and it overflowed and the up and down waves drowned out my puzzle. Now I have to do it all over again. Now it's Sunday and I have school tomorrow. Maybe I can do it the night? Let's elevate like nobody else. We are together as heroes, right?





No lyrics of the Post because I already have 'em!




;)




I lack creativity









No lyrics of the Post because I already have 'em











Lyrics of the Post:"I keep dancing and writing my lyrics 
I keep singing with the doors open"

-Soy Yo, Bomba estero

Comments

  1. Aghhh I didn't get the third one
    (cuz I don't listen specifically to EDM plz don't kill me)
    So I didn't comment on that one
    Cuz I no want 2 get EXPOSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment