My Thoughts




  1. Teachers often time use words like "rainbow", "cupcake", and "dragonfly" to demonstrate compound words. What they don't say is that dragonfly is a triple compound word-drag,on,fly
  2. Why are glue sticks purple?
  3. What color is a mirror?
  4. capital i and lowercase l look the same Ill   ...maybe not in this font
  5. underlining and bolding an underscore is exactly the same as just underlining the underscore
  6. I sometimes write a w like VV or \/\/ I found out a cooler way to write \/\/ is to write \\//\\// cuz it looks like your only looking at a segment of the w. 
  7.  \\\\\  /////\\\\   ////
  8.   \\\\\//////\\\\\/////
  9.    \\\\////   \\\\////
  10.     \\\///     \\\///
  11. That w looks beautiful
  12. How's life?
  13. For some reason I just have a feeling that Warriors won't win the championship this year. IDK why, but I just do. And when I have a feeling, IT'S USUALLY CORERCT. I had a feeling that Cavs would come back against the Raptors, and they did!
  14. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKAHowm3Ry0 WHY IS THIS NOT ON SPOTIFY AHHHH
  15. I'm getting a bit too addicted to Pokemon TCG these days.
  16. Dang I remember liking perplexus. or whatever that ball with that marble toy rolly thing was called.
  17. I WANT SUMMER
  18. If you don't know I got a new computer...thinkpad.
  19. What is the point of the red dot in the middle of the keyboard in the thinkpad if you can't click. All you can do is hover over random stuff.
  20. UGHH my new computer is so trippy. On my old one the ctrl button was in the bottom left but now it's like in the bottom left but to the right a bit so whenever i do like "ctrl+w, ctrl+t, etc." it does "Fn+w, Fn+t, etc."
Lyric(s) of the Post: Summer in the hills
Those hazy days I do remember We were running still Had the whole world at our feet Watching seasons change Our roads were lined with adventure Mountains in the way Couldn't keep us from the sea Here we stand open arms This is home where we are

Comments

  1. 1. Compound words are either closed (two words joined to form a new meaning), open (words with spaces in between, such as "post office" or "ice cream"), or hyphenated (words with hyphens in between, such as "brother-in-law"). Lol dragonfly is only 2 words (dragon + fly). Triple compound words include "mother-in-law", "nevertheless", "whatsoever", etc.
    2. Ummm...hmmm...I honestly don't know? There are also white ones, but...maybe just for the color, I guess.
    3. I would think white, since it reflects back all colors...? Ah, here! http://www.sciencefocus.com/qa/what-colour-mirror
    4. ikr - aren't they SLIGHTLY different?
    5. gasp I've never thought of that
    6. it's like a block W
    7. woow
    8. woooooow
    9. woooooooooooooooow
    10. wow
    11. XD
    12. Nobody every truthfully answers this question, since usually the answer is either too personal, too depressing, both, or the person is just really introverted.
    13. gut feelinggggg
    14. wait it isn't? Aren't all of them on spotify? Maybe cuz it is a remix...
    15. lol
    16. oh yeahhh my brother got one
    17. SAMMMEEEEEEEEE dude...but then when it gets to summer you eventually start feeling bored
    18. noice
    19. idk I don't have one so I don't worry bout it.
    20. ahhhh I see
    that reminds me of an incident on hangouts XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1.okay
      2. lol
      3. YAYY. hmm that's intersting
      4. I don't think so. In some fonts they look exactly the same
      5. yup
      12. lol facts
      13. Yup
      14. NO. AUGH. Wish it was on spotify
      16. kewl
      17. true. BUT STILL, it's like you cna never be satisfied with what u have
      20. *sigh*

      Delete

Post a Comment