So annoyed


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_sA2Oh7kNq_5-eoZBrz3jQ

I'm angry. This Youtube channel called iXPLODE had the funniest content. He was my favorite youtuber.

One day, however, he moved on to this stupid game called Fortnite. And now he's being the idiot himself and playing fortnite, making really clickbait titles.

Whenever I played diep.io, any io game, I would name myself [iX]wW(I would sometimes include the [AoPS] tag if we were playing together). Now I'm just naming myself wW. This is pure disgust ew.

And then he uses the "10 minute formula". You can easily see because all his videos are 10:06 long. It's absolutely disgusting what this YouTuber is doing. I honestly hate Fortnite now. I had no idea what that game was, and I don't want to know.

Seems like he's reacting to fortnite content from this random YouTuber called "ninja" AHH THIS IS DISGUSTING.



Comments

Post a Comment