A trip to gamestop..c.......



       One of my friends had a birthday party so I went to gamestop to buy Pokemon cards for him.

There were some "interesting" people there.


There was this one boy that was literally like

"dad, can i have this rat?"(points at alolan ratata)
"NO"
"BUT RATS ARE COOL!"
"NO"

And then he pointed to this Pokeball

"dad, can I have this pokeball?"
"Let's leave son"
"Pokeballs are cool!"

This dude attempted to convince his dad to buy him stuff by saying that it was apparently "cool"


Then I saw this family with three children.

THe oldest was just chilling around, and the middle girl was literlaly bursting into tears.

She was pointing at this mario thingy and literally crying. She tried to speak but the tears stopped her. The parents were all like "omg cmon"

Then the youngest boy, about the age of 5.

I was just looking at all these advanced gaming stuff. There was this nintendo switch. I've heard of it so I went to try it out. I was playig with the buttons when that boy, sucking on chocolate milk, just pushed me out of the way and took the controller and started jamming the buttons.

BOI

Then I saw this asian adult looking at abunch of video games. He was talking about super weird stuff with the cash register. It was so complicated.

"Hey, is plants vs zombies multiplayer with a XZD lithium battery, and how many gigbytes can it store?! Does it have RTG enhanved graphics, and what headphones go along? THe alienware 5GTASY or the JAUGRIUAWRGFIAURGAEIUTATUIGIAY."

Something like that.



Then something caught my eye.

It was NBA 2K18. I don't have an xbox or anything but I just thought it was cool to see this videogame. I looked at the pricetag......60 BUCKS.

WHO WOULD PAY 60 BUCKS FOR A PIECE OF SPINNING CIRCLE....THEN I FOUND OUT THE SPINNING CIRCLE WASN'T EVEN IN THERE.

Somehow the plastic wrapping over the video game CD got torn open. I looked inside, and the slot where the CD belongs was empty.

I immediately reported this to the cash register, and he went like "dude, we store all the CDs in the back"

(FACEPALM)

AHHHHHH


I was so embarassed.


Anyway, Gamestop is an intersting place. That boy with the "but rats are cool" just got me laughing so hard, I ran away so they couldn't see me laugh.

Gamestop KNOWS hot to sell Pokemon cards.

They got Tapu Koko, Zoroak GX, Darkrai GX, Lucario GX, Espeon GX which are all SUPER good battle cards. They know that kids like cool pokemon, so they also got a charizard GX, alolan Raichu, charabug(the bad one)

I was too scared to ask to get the big boxes. :c




Lyric(s) of the Post:Monday morning and we feel defeated,
Seems so long ago,
Tuesday's coming and we just keep on beating,
Till we're in our zone.

Comments

  1. Lol
    "Dad, I'm cool!"
    "No!"
    lol dat 5 year old savage

    Lololol it's like somebody actually stole all the CD's
    nice op pokemon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lollll. omg
      ikr i wanted them so badlyyyyyyy

      Delete
    2. MOVE OVER I WANNA JAM THE NINTENDO SWITCH AND POUR MILK ALL OVER IT AHAHAHHAHAHHHA SLURPGGRGPRGPLRPGLPRLGLPRLGP

      Delete

Post a Comment