Pros and Cons of glasses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OydqR_7_DjI
Glasses...

I'm far-sighted.

Don't know why I said that.


Besides glasses improving your vision and being good for you, there are still pros and cons.


Let's just get to it.


Pros

  1. Allergies-When I have allergies, usually the first to get triggered is my eye. The technique I find most useful is putting a wet paper towel on my eye. The purpose of my glasses is to keep it in place so it doesn't fall out.
  2. Windy beaches-When the sand is blowing everywhere, all I hear are screams of "AHH IT GOT IN MY EYES." and the sand tinkling my glasses. You don't understand how swag it feels when something like that happens.
  3. Playing with it-You shouldn't play with your glasses, but if you're bored, DO IT! I like to wear them upside-down or like do this weird thing with them, hard to explain.
  4. Setting stuff on fire-This doesn't work on all glasses. Since I am far-sighted, my glasses are basically magnifying glasses. One time after school, we were bored, so we attracted a crowd by putting a dry leaf on the ground and shining the sun through my glasses onto the leaf. SPOILER ALERT: It didn't work.
  5. Protection-Glasses can be used as many acts of protection. One time I was playing badminton. So do you that really satisfying sound it makes when you swing your racket really hard? That's what my partner was doing. The bad thing....I WAS RIGHT BEHIND HIM. He thwacked me real hard with the racket, and I seriously don't know how my glasses survived that. It was a SUPER hard thwack. I guess having bad eyes can be good sometimes, cuz then your lens are thick enough to stand that type of hit. You can also protect yourself when someone is about to kill you. Take off your glasses, AND THROW IT AT HIM. 100% works.

Cons

  1. Sweating-When you sweat, sometimes your face sweats. Before you know it you're constantly pushing your glasses to the correct position, before it falls down again from the slipperiness of the sweat.
  2. Cleaning-My dad usually cleans my glasses :P. But my dad is telling me that I should start cleaning them. Once a day(sometimes more) you have to have rubbing alcohol, a paper towel, and a trash can besides you.
  3. Drinking hot stuff-When drinking hot stuff out of something like a mug, the gas or whatever you call it often makes your glasses super....WHAT'S THE WORD(spends 10 minutes looking up stuff on google) OHH. The gas or whatever makes your glasses super fogged up. 
  4. Rain-When raining, you need constant windshield wipers, cuz it will eventually get on your glasses, and accumulate to make your vision weird. 
  5. They interrupt-When hugging, when putting on a shirt, sometimes glasses can be really annoying.

Lyric(s) of the Post:On sight, but she looks like trouble

Comments

  1. Lol I think you mean "far-sighted" not "far-sided"
    Pros:
    1. smart. I don't really have to deal with eye allergies tho, but I'm lucky :D
    2. yesssssss glass shield
    lol do you really hear everyone screaming, "AH I GOT SAND IN MY EYES"
    Lol imagine a day at the beach
    AHHH I GOT SAND IN MY EYES
    SAME DUDE
    AGHHHHH I GOT SAND IN MY EYES AGAIN
    AHHH IM BLIND HELP ME
    AGHHHHGHHGHGHGHGHHHGHHGHHGHGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGHGHGHGHGHGHGH
    >Wilson walks in with a derpy grin on his face<
    "this was all part of my master plan"
    3. lol I don't do that but ok
    4. interesting I hadn't thought of that purpose
    5. dude it's badminton XD
    I can relate to this when I get hit in the face
    but it only happened to me once in badminton
    annnnnd it popped out a lens
    it didn't break anything, but the bottom of my glasses have rubber frames, not hard plastic, so it's impossible to pop back in the lens by hand

    um sure it can (not) be used for self defense

    Cons
    1. I don't experience this much, but that's probably because I use a towel when I'm at badminton practice (as many others do). Usually the real problem is when sweat gets on the lens (a. ew, b. it's annoying) or if it is too loose while i'm doing exercise
    2. hmm I should do that
    3. oh yup lol u had to google it
    4. oh yeah true
    and when you try to wipe it, it gets smudged -_-
    5. I can relate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pros:
      1. luckyy
      2. lolll LOL i can imagine that happening
      3. oh
      4. :D
      5. Lol I knew you had to experience that

      Cons:
      1. Towel. kewl never thought of that
      2. LOL
      3. I hate that feeling when you know that word but you don't know it.
      4. IKRRR
      5. lol

      Delete
    2. hmm so if there are 5 pros and 5 cons
      are glasses good or bad???

      Delete

Post a Comment