Displaying salt



  I really don't know....


Ill just to player ratings.



LBJ-Playing great, except missing a couple of layups in game 3, but is playing the usual.
JR smith-I believe he should come off the bench, because he is just so inconsistent. Can make a couple of pops here and there
Kevin Love-He scored 15 points in the first half of game 3, and even got a couple of offensive rebounds. He comes off of screens and has two options of rolling or popping, creating a vicious tool to draw double teams. Then he finds the open man, and bang.
George Hill-Honestly, I like Hill. He is pretty underrated, and is young. Many players(Mcgee, livingston, bell etc.) like to draw mismatches targeted on Hill, but hill I can tell knows how to defend post-ups, despite veterans. He can draw you away for a split second before swiping the ball away. His only problem is transition defense and in some cases communication.
Tristan Thompson-Idk what to say 'bout him. In game one he took the lure from Draymond Green into a Flagrant Foul and a fight. He can't finish when posts up, but can box out and go for offensive rebounds. Knows who to cover though.
Kyle Korver-#FreeKyleKorver
Larry Nance Jr-AMAZING. Does all the little things a team needs, and is so good at tipping the ball to create a second chance. Has been given too little minutes.
Jordan Clarkson-Bricks. He played for like 11 minutes, and decided to ballhog and brick. Reminds me of Jae Crowder, but in mid-range.
Rodney Hood-Was given WAY too less minutes, which is another demonstration with Ty Lue's trust. I mean, IT'S THE FINALS U GOTTA DO SOMETHING IF U LOSE. Steve Kerr is the opposite, giving Iguodala clutch time minutes coming back from an injury in game 3. You see that man drive, fade, or just get a good look. But, i'm judging based off of one game.









And here I am....going over this post after the sweep.

I wrote the past part like after game three ended


And here I am.



Game 1 cavs won, because the Refs were just so AHH


I think a week ago was the NBA draft, where Trae Young ended up in Atlanta, and the first pick was DeAndre Ayton.

The cavs ended up getting Collin Sexton, and I have no knowledge of college basketball, but Trae Young. I just remember fans being super salty that they thought the Cavs would retire Kyrie's jersey.

That would've never happened.


Now it's the free agency, where I am making NBA offseason events.
Where will LeBron go?
Some people say LA, others say 76ers, others say Spurs, and Rockets.

I think he is going to stay on the Cleveland Cavaliers.


Lyric(s) of the Post:Maybe they’re in the shadows
For reason to support
Who give me the light now
NCT-In the sun again(feat. Laura Brehm)

Thanks to Emerson for showing me this song











Comments

  1. wow started positive, went down real fast XD
    LeBron joined the lakers (you already know that now tho)
    no prob about the song

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment