Don't press the backspace challenge

I'm gonna write this post without ever pressing the backspace, so u may see some rly bad spelling e(almost presses the backspace lol)

You should try this out. srsly OMG I FORGOT TO PUT A PERIOD THERE












I messed up. I was supposed to write "LOL" but then I typed "O" first, so I pressed backspace


*Sigghhhhh*



Okay
take two







Hmmmm.

I am seriously running out of ideas so that's








I MESSED UP AGIAIN> SIGH. OOPS. i WAS SUPPOSED TO TYPE "why




AND I MESSEd UP again. I meant to type the "why" in captials, so then i pressed backspace.





anway

*sighhhh* i forgot to press "y" don't think I suck at spelling.






Anyway, first take reminds me of Stephen A. Smith and Max and that girl.


Stephen A smith is that one dude that just yells at nonsense while Max is chill. The girl is the only person to



I messed up. I wrote it wrong



(copies and pastes_

darn it I miseed the praenthtesis.


Good thing I didn't press backspace.



Anyway, first take reminds me of Stephen A. Smith and Max and that girl.


That girl only talks in the beginning.


And then there's the jump. The jump is bas


I pressed backspace again. 

The Jump is bascailly a chill show. Talks about basketball too, I think T-Mac is on there.




Okay what am I supposed to talk about now.


AHhhh! Pokemon!!

I play htis game called pokmeon legends and my team consists of Riachu, Sandrew, empoleon, gyrados, luxray, and ninetales.

I'm on this stupid quest where I have o=

I'm on this tupuid
I'm on this stupid quest where I haeev to get a Tyranitar.


Geeez.

J
I just realized that not pressing the backspace is actually really hard. OM'

i acduhet





Anyway, I was trying to cash
Anyway, I was trying to catch a dustox hte other day and I swear I used like five ultras. Ultra balls. It's s. I. And at the end i didn't even catch it.



DUDE THIS





oops actually p
oops accidentally pressed enter too many times

THIS IS ACTUALLY

IR
IGNORE THE DUDE
THIS IS ACTUALLY SUPER WEIRD, IT MAY SEEM LIKE I'M FAKING, BUT I'M NOT. ACTUALLY


Anywya, that stupid tyranitar quest is actually trash.


Tyranitar is immune to lightning type attacks, and the
and one of the only reasons why I have raichu on my team is becauz se . because it's ability lightning rod lets it b e immunie to lightning type attckahcs .


I think I've been typi


I PRESSED THE BACKSPACE BUTTONG AGIAN

I think this shows how many errors I make when I type. Let's



I'm epsoa
I'm exposing myself.








Let's restart.

Fressh.

Fe
FRESH WATER SET!!!
HEAL @) DAMAG E FROM EACH OF TUER POEKMON
Heal 20 damage form each of your pokemon

Let's restart

start out fresh.











Okay.

O


I SERIOUSLY JUST PRESSED BACKSPACE AGAIN.




I'm making myself look like an idiot right now.

G o

Go try it out yourself if you think I'm an idiot >:(



k bye'

gee why do i sound like i'm no hangouts
*on



I need to not mes up on m y lyrics of the post


okay i got this


Lyric(s) of hte Post: 


ARE YOU KIDDING ME I SWEAR .OMG . 

THIS HAD 
THIS HAS TO BE THE ONE



Lyric(s) of the Post: Racing through the waves I want to be'

Comments

  1. Haha! Seems like an interesting challenge, involving a lot of enters. BTW i typed this comment without using backspace. Oh shoot, I just realized I forgot to capitalize "I".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment