Rant | Drugs



This will be my first rant.

Wait actually this kinda isn't even a rant. i'm just like saying my opinion. I'm not like annoyed or anything because like ok idk you'll see how this kinda isn't a rant o k but whatever.


First of all, why. Why. WHy. WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO DRUGS.

I'm just gonna assume that this all started because it idk spread out or something.

Why would you ever do drugs. The only kind of -ish valid reaosn I can think of is "fitting in."

"staying popular"

Who the heck cares?

I mean, it's kinda reasonable.

NO


Relieving stress?

GO GET YOURSELF A BUNNY, OR A FIDGET TOY, OR A CAT, OR A STRESS BALL. THERE ARE WAY BETTER OPTIONS.



Lets see the cons and pros

CONS
wastes money
kills you
addicting
Illegal for the teens
you usually hide it, making it more tense
You have to find a drug dealer

PROS
makes you look cool
Reliefs stress

I can counter "relieving stress" pretty nicely, but making you look cool? That's just so stupid.

I hate how everyone wants to be popular and all that. LIke, who cares? You're just gonna wreck your life.

DOING DRUGS KILLS LIVES.

All the rappers and all that do drugs and stuff, and that's just so stupid. That's how xxxtentacion or mack miller or almost demi lovato died. and michael jackson



I really see no reason for doing drugs. Once you start, you get addicted.



I just wish everyone, EVERYONE would just quit drugs all at once. because then doing drugs doesn't make you popular.

okay sure, quitting drugs are hard. No way everyone is going to quit drugs.

THAT'S WHAT I HATE ABOUT IT. LIKE, IT'S PROBABLY NEVER GOING TO END. SINCE DOING DRUGS IS A COOL THING RIGHT NOW, IT'S BASICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE THESE DRUGS END.

One way it could end is if the government just goes like
"NO DRUGS IN THIS COUNTRY"

When I was little, I literally thought about that so much. I had these same opinions, and was literally like, why cant they just ban it?

It's cuz all the people who were doing it is gonna get mad and all that. I get it I guess.


I just hate it. I hate it. I gosh darn hate it.

I hate popularity so much. Why does it even exist??

I literally hate everything about it, and I guess as it grows, I'll learn that some parts of it is kinda cool.

For example, before I thought Instagram was just that one social media app that everyone uses to try to be cool.

But I tried it out cuz I had to use it to enter a cubicle giveaway one time on Instagram, and I realized that it's really cool. You can like stalk people at ur school and stuff.


Back to popularity.

I hat ehow things just don't end when it comes to popularity.

I don't see why swearing constantly is needed. I could see why people would use it when they get really mad or they get hurt or stuff, I guess. But one time when biking around these stupid idiots were literally swearing once every sentence. Like we get it, you're F***ing basketball shot didn't make. CALM THE HECK DOWN.

Literlaly I still remember what this person said.

You're such a B*****A** MotherF***er. You can't shoot for Sh**.

And he probably said more stuff, but I immediately left after I heard it.

WHYYYYY

If someone can provide an explanation or a slight reason on why someone would swear constantly besides popularity, please tell me.


I just don't get it.

And then stupid people have to talk about weird, messed up, inappropriate stuff that really makes me cringe.

I FRIGIN DON'T KNOW WHAT 69 MEANS, AND I FEEL EXCLUDED.  and now that I said that, people reading this are gonna laugh and stuff

that's why this is stupid. WHY DO I FEEL EXCLUDED.

These kids were laughing at me cuz I asked what something meant.



I feel like I should delete this post, or just post it on my private blog, but I saw Dennis rant on his blog and I also want to know WHY THIS TYPE OF STUFF HAPPENS

Y'know. I think I'm sounding like I hate the world right now, but there are also beautiful things in this universe. https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/17/us/camp-fire-garbageman/index.html?utm_source=CNN+Five+Things&utm_campaign=37586aa596-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_11_19_03_39&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6da287d761-37586aa596-97530357 lol and flutter by diamond eyes. and bunnies. and cubing. and math. and coding. and......

No stupid Lyric(s) of the Post cuz I'm actually angry. Time to listen to Starship – Grant to make me happier. The line BIN BIN BALLOOOOooo PEE DEE TWO UH AH BIN BIN BALLOOOOAAA PEE DEE TWO PAAAAah (repeat as needed) are EDM lyrics lol(emerson sent me it)



Comments

  1. Okay, here's what I believe:
    You're almost there with the "relieving stress" reason. It can go deeper than that though - some people just willingly sacrifice their physical health for a TEMPORARY relief from their horrible mental state. They use it to feel better in tough times when they feel like they can't get out of it themselves.
    HOWEVER, this is not worth it, because as you said, it takes a serious toll on your physical health. Also overall it only makes your mental state worse and worse.
    A lot of people would like to have no drugs, but the problem with that would be that there would be even more smuggling and shady drug dealers, and possibly even riots. So yeah. The government is too afraid to take away deadly substances.
    Now, I can't really see popularity as a major reason for doing drugs, because the sacrifices there are even more not worth it. But I guess some people don't care about their own physical state.
    So, overall, there's quite a bit of logic in your rant. You're really angry though lol
    STOP DOING DRUGS
    #redribbonweek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hm interesting points.

      but i still feel like relieving stress is good. I believe that you can relief the same amount of stress by doing other nonharmful activities.

      It's just a life ruiner

      Delete
    2. ...for desperate people making bad choices.

      Delete
  2. Some people get hooked on drugs from like prescribed painkillers for a surgery for example and then they physically can't stop taking them. Some people have such terrible lives that the euphoria from drugs are the only thing they ever desire in life. I agree that having a dependency on drugs is really detrimental, but it's not really fair to condemn all drugs users so harshly because we don't know how they started or where they are in life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment