Some stupid announcements

honestly im literally making this to buy a post xD

but i actually have soem stuff.

JOSH RECENTLY MADE A NEW BLOG, JISHTHEAVOCADO.BLOGSPOT.COM. IDK WHY BUT HE'S SUDDENLY INTO AVOCADOS LIKE DELLAVADOVA.

He plans on posting once a week starting 2019, so...

(yeah i don't think that's happening)

Just gotta say josh, u already have more than 50 posts on ur old, so u can steal some from ur old when u forget to post a week. i'll also be reminding him.


Anyway, also, In the how i memorize post i said that if u guys want me to do a video then ill do it.
(deleted cuz it reveals my face and someone was making fun of me)
You guys wanted it so ok. Audio on my thinkpad is complete trash though.

and about that stupid thing that happened.

In my band and strings concert post thing, I accidentally sweared. I honestly didn't know that I wrote that, and I'm highly skeptical that I wrote that...

I think that someone hacked and did that cuz my writing style wont have one work uncaps and the rest of the sentence capped...

Plus, Mihir and Josh never check my blog, and for them to suddenly appear like that...

But either way I'm sorry.



Anyway,

Lyric(s) of the Post: Only a hippo will dooooooo

Comments

  1. Bro it's not your fault. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol not sure why he needed to make a NEW blog, but cool anyway
    It wasn't that big of a deal dude, it's ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i asked him and he said that it's hard to revive a dead blog...

      and also because of the refresh bots i put, making the views unlegit xD

      Delete

Post a Comment