i honestly don't know what to name this.



Sneeze
Hiccup
Cough
Burp


Cool things.

What do you think happens....

IF TWO OF THESE THINGS HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME.

I have experienced two of these 6 combinations



Sneeze & Cough.

This is an experience that you would not like to endure. This happened in class, and when I sneezed and Coughed at the same time I had to immediately cover up my face and get tissues. It was embarrassing and it hurts. The sound is like AAKAAAA

Hiccup & Cough

What happens when you hiccup and cough at the same time is a high pitched squeak according to my experiences. Your throat stops for a second and it kinda hurts. Okay the sound is like...HUUUUUUU(pronounced as uh)


Okay lets visit the next four.

Sneeze & Hiccup.

What happens.

Hmmm.

I feel like you'd die lol. Your sneeze may go up your nose and it may feel uncomfortable. The thing is that it's pretty rare for this to happen. The noise may be like a high-pitched KUUUUUUU(pronounced as uh)


Sneeze & Burp

Bruhhhh. I can't even imagine. What happens. I low key feel like your throat will become super dry. Maybe a KAAA?


Hiccup & Burp

When you Hiccup you're kinda sucking in air, and you're doing the opposite when burping. Your face oculd turn super red. i don't even wanna imagine what this would be like. maybe nothing at all.

It would probably sound like HAHHH

Cough & Burp
You might let out a bunch of air, therefore leading to a series of intense inhales.

IMO your tongue will be burned and your throat will feel like it's being shredded.

KUUUUUHHH




lol did some -research- and there are some good answers on quora


sorry 'bout the short post but idk how to make it longer.


Lyric(s) of the Post:Adventures I haven't seen
Adventures – William Ekh, Alexa Lusader

Comments

  1. This is the quality content I signed up for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw I've sneezed and burped at the same time before. It just makes you feel out of breath lol.

      Delete
  2. AHAHAH that onomatopoeia is hilarious
    I think I've only done the first one.
    Not sure if a hiccup+burp is possible, but if it is...ouch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment