Daily life so far.



http://cavs4tw.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-addiction.html



Anyway, these days have been pretty similar. This is usually what I do.

9:30=WAKE UP
9:30-10:30=READ(i hate lord of the rings)
10:30-11=Breakfast
11-11:30=Practice mellophone. Hecka trippy new instrument that I have because you can't march with French Horn.
11:30-12:00=Exercise stuff
12:00-12:30=random dumb stuff like twitter
12:30-1=Mom comes home and brings me lunch
1-1:30=Lunch
1:30-2:30=Math. Taking algebra B aops right now
2:30-5=A mix of different stuff. Sometimes math, sometimes reading, sometimes literally YouTube xD
5-7=Park. Sometimes Orloff sometimes Nielsen. I play with these group of high schoolers sometimes.
7-8=Dinner/random stuff
8-10=Sometimes basketball(24 hr/open gym) sometimes twitter, sometimes homework, sometimes math. Most of the times I blog or cube. Obviously on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have SYB
10:30-...=Sleep






Right now I still play Alcumus...but more intense.

I don't scream anymore lol but uh I'm under a lot of pressure right now because my rating is 95.8 and I'm so close to beating Dennis, and if I get a single problem wrong, then my rating goes down by 3 and it's another grind. I just want to one day get two problems wrong in a row so I won't have to care about my rating anymore.

These days I've also been making some smoothies with this nice blender. And I have created the best strawberry lemonade.


1/2 cup milk
1/6 cup squeezed lemon juice
3/4 cup strawberries(6-7 strawberries)
4 ice cube blocks
1/4 cup blueberries

OPTIONALS:
1/2 medium banana
1 tangerine or 1/2 orange
1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
1/4 cup yogurt


You can't go wrong with my recipe. It serves 1 or 16 oz. I convinced my dad to buy a lemon squeezer so now squeezing lemons is hecka easy.

I've also made some blueberry, orange, and pear and I gotta say it's hecka good. It's a blender so technically you're eating these things and it's great after a workout because of the milk.


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076QPPMM7/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=A22XNR713HGDVG&psc=1

This is what my mom bought but it's currently unavailable.



Obviously my schedule isn't like that every day but it's what a typical day would be to me. Sometimes I go to the park earlier or sometimes I have sectionals or dentist appointments.


I love summer. I really do.


Lyric(s) of the Post;The summer's calling
Prism – Summer Was Fun, Laura Brehm


Comments

Post a Comment