Where I've been.



     It's hard to describe how I'm feeling right now.

There's that one side like "you need to do good at school to get into a good college"


Then there's that other side that's like "you need to do good at school to get into a good college"


Based on my sister's success in high school and my parents' pressure like I've seriously been stressed out.


I think I'm doing good in school...except for Honors Global.

Like I'm pretty lucky I got Hewitt for English.

Here's my current academic stance.

PE-Yeah I don't care
Spanish-Tests are too easy. The only hard part is the pacing of the curriculum. My teacher is absolutely amazing
Band-Playing test and I haven't memorized sh and I really wanna focus on french horn instead of mello but like I need to start practicing(cuz i haven't practiced mello at all. I haven't even brought my mello home! I still feel like I'm one of the best mellophone players out of all the freshmen mellos though which is weird)
Bio-Some of this stuff I'm not getting but I think I can do well

Hewitt-xD
Math-Taking algebra B on aops right now. LIterally finished a test 40 minutes early and aced it. NOt trying to brag but I should be good in this class.


Then there's global.

66% on a fudigng test.


It was 33 points but HOLY FUDGE MAN

I DID TEST ORRECTIONS AND HALF OF THEM WERE LIKE THIS


What are the characteristics of a developing country?(mark all that apply)
A: High HDI
B: Low literacy Rate
C: Low HDI
D: High TFR

Me reads the problem: What are the characteristics of a develop-

alright developed country! Let's choose A.



ME during test corrections.

HOW DID I GET THIS PROBLEM WRONG WTH
THE CORRECT ANSWERS ARE B C AND D??


I seriously gughg auerhaeurhfudge this


I slept at 12 the previous night and ran a mile right before the test...

I honestly think I deserved at least a B.



Whatever, I'll do better on the next one.









Anyway, let's talk about this blog. I haven't updated it in what half a month? almost a month yeah basically a month.


Lots has happened. FIrst of all that solid D then my birthday.

I honestly think that throughout high school I will at least update my blog... once a month? twice a month? I honestly can't predict the future.


Like I seriously have recognized that I'm taking this too seriously and yet I'm still spending an hour trying to snitch on people in FANschool...


RIght now I realized after a trip to the park that I seriously need to write everything down and literally just accept things.


SO much is going through my head.


LIke this past month I sure did think about writing on my blog and I did finish like half of some posts but now if I finish them then It doesn't make sense so I will probably just post it xd







Ok another thing.

I'm using a chromebook right now.


WHy am I not using my computer?

Well when I tried to turn on my thinkpad the screen remained.

HI PLEASANTON COMPUTER REPAIR PPL FIX MY COMPUTER AND MY PARENTS WILL PAY FOR IT K THX BYE





And my phone?


So I was biking to the park.


Then ok this is gonna be hard to explain.

SInce my bike to nielsen is kinda far I usually play music using my phone speakers. SO during that bike to the park I realized that the music stop. My idiot mind thought that somehow it glitched so I kept going. I played basketball and all then when I leave I'm like alright let's play some music.

WHERE'S MY PHONE GAHH

Then idiot me goes back to the spot where I stopped hearing music.. THere's fudging bushes everywhere. I look till it's dark.

I go back to Nielsen, and boi i recently read some article about this boi biking and this man like ok basically I was scared to bike back since it was a long bike. I asked this women if i could dcall my mom and basically what happened was I got picked up, some really nice guy who has no intentions of selling it on ebay returned the phone.


But I got it taken away for it month. THis happened like a week ago. I'm doing fine without my phone honestly. I don't even get to use my galaxy but wahtever.





Hm and NBA season is starting soon. I got pranked in science today. Some kid told me that leonard got traded for lillard, whiteside, and two first rounds and I fudigng believed him. I went like bruh your trolling then he like pulled up this fake woj twitter account and when I see woj I see truth so I spent the next 50 minutes of class not focusing and thinking of Kawhi Leonard punching the air because he spent all that time recruiting people just to get traded and thinking about the innocent loyal poor Lillard getting traded.

Boi when I got trolled like I was hoenstly just like bruh u got me and gave them some chocolate.




OK I feel like so stress free man. WTH im literally just writing stuff. bro what's going on.




alright and another reason why I've had like no time is beause of marching band. 13 hours a week.

Marching band overall is fun and I've made so many friends and now the whole drumline knows me.




Although I've been stressed at home when I'm at school and with my friends I'm myself again. I feel so grateful for my friends honestly. They're the nicest people sincerely.


I've been so happy in school and many people have noticed me gaining some popularity? Not sure but if that's true then Imma say stand out! Stay happy! So many of the people I know have been infected with some dirty phrases. More people I know are saying the n word but just control yourself.


I honestly think happiness is key. WHen you're happy you can do anything. RIght now I'm super happy.








ALright normally my posts don't go like this but I felt like I just needed some time to inform my incredibly large audience what I've been up to but mainly for me.


WOW I FEEL GREAAT IMMA DO THIS MORE THANKK YOU THANK YOU WHOWHOWOWHOWHOW



Lyric(s) of the Post: "Oh no, don't throw out my legos. What if I can't let go"(oh yeah I've been on an AJR phase I think their instrumentals are nice props to josh yu)

-Don't throw out my legos by AJR

Comments

Post a Comment