Homecoming 2019


aight so blogger just updated too nice stats is different.

ok whatever.

Yesterday was uh a highschool dance.


Yikes wowowowowow

idk what to say




So basically what we did was in the beginning we got to the line fast since we knew it was gonna be long. We got in and aight nice there's a gym, some storage services, a plastic connect 4, a photoshoot thing and uh yeah that's all.

So as I was realizing that I was gonna have to spend three more hours in this apparent 35$ dance, me and craig decided to go in. Craig was awkwardly jumping so I decided to jump even though they were playing some nasty rap music. All the highschool kids were doing some weird stuff and yeah basically god dang

Ok so basically the entire three hours were a dj playing music and stuff.


ok anyway the crowd started to get tighter and tighter so the principal cut the music and was like you guys are trash back it up. People were like "I DIDN'T PAY 35 BUCKS FOR A DANCE WITH THE PRINCIPAL" and yeah.

So the garbage rap turned on again and people began forming these little circles then some football kid would go like 3...2.....1 and eveyrone would jump in the middle and dang it was crazy I made sure my phone wasn't lost and my glasses didn't break.

It was so god dang humid and hot in there gee.

And as people started doing more stuff the music cuts and the principal goes like YALL STUPID IDIOTS BACK IT UP.

Then some guy gets up and takes the mic and goes like BACK IT UP! BACK IT UP! and everyone starts chanting so everyone backs it up and it's chill.

Then as more of those circles get formed and I sweat more I take frequent breaks outside since it's cold.

And by the way I don't really enjoy watching these circles it's just that it's a nice way to kill 3 hours of time.


So after a while security legit starts walking in the crowd with their flashlights trying to spot for anything inappropriate and people legit are like "someone slap this man" and stuff.

So after a while the music cuts and the lights turn on and boi ppl are booing. A "f u dj"(with the actual f word) chant starts and after a while the principal realizes that he can't beat 1500 teenagers so they go like f this imma just turn off the lights.

I recorded that xd


So after a while of taking breaks with my friends and trying to convince some of my friends who straight up just stood against a wall for the entire time to come in one of my mature friends tells me the hard truth.

there are inappropriate things occurring. People are taking advantage of the fact that there's a crowd. Crying girls. Constantly.

Today at the park those toxic people were talking about how they slapped a girl's but then ran away and blamed it on some other kid. Unbelievable. Wrong in so many ways.

They were laughing at the fact that someone took off someones bra.


This is crazy.


It makes me sick truly. It's just so wrong in so many ways. I feel so bad for participating in that.



aight lets be more positive now.


So at 9 me and my friends after hearing that decided to dip for a couple of reasons


  1. pushing around in the mosh pit gets boring
  2. there was an hour left
  3. itea is way better
  4. there would be a hecka long line if we left at 10

So we walked to itea to chill. Congrats evan for the idea cuz that was genius. Since I go to itea around every week because of marching band I had experience. There was a crowd of more genius ppl dipping homecoming to itea so we ran ahead of them cuz there was going to be a long line. 

Once we got there we shared some fries and popcorn chicken. We each got drinks and it was basically a fire time. We played uno and some of my other friends cmae. way better than homecoming


We were kinda loud so I decided to clean up after we left and we threw away all the trash from other tables, reorganized the chairs and tables, gave a tip to the workers, and got a big, heartfelt "thank you". Made my day to do that.

But outside I saw some girls vaping in their car and yeah that kinda ruined my day.

idk how do these ppl just not understand that they're ruining their lives??

My sister picked me up and I went home.


Once I came home from homecoming my home became a home that was a crumb.

K bye overall bad experience but a necessary experience.

reality check. sighghghghg aeuhaiwehoirwaheriewayrwaier

THESE PEOPLE ARE BLINDLY RUINING THEIR OWN LIVES 


Lyric(s) of the Post: I could feel it in the end, feel it in the atmosphere.

Comments

Post a Comment