Corona Virus


The Corona Virus.
https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1239211907132862465

Well how do I start off. I'm going to spend 30 days without school and without NBA games, so what do I do? There will be lots of online work and lessons so it's not like I'm going to have free time 24/7. However, there won't be that 8 hour a day investment five days a week. I'm going to miss a lot of my friends at school but overall I am glad that school is closed because the Corona Virus at this point is only going to get worse in the bay area.

So what will I do. I will probably post on my blog more often. I will probably do a lot of precalc work, and I will also probably go to the park and run a lot.

March was going to be a very busy month for me. I was planning on going to a race, multiple Winter Percussion competitions, and SCU 2(a debate competition). My weekends were stacked, but suddenly one by one things started to get cancelled because of COVID-19. I'm really bummed out that Winter Percussion had to just end like this. I really wish we had this one last performance. My mom didn't even let me go to the last practice.




Now let's talk about the NBA.

So far three cases from players: Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell, and Christian Wood.

All three of the players are having arguable career seasons. Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell became an all-star this year and Christian Wood is secretly working on his 3 point game, averagine 39% on 2.3 attempts a game. He's played 63 games this season, and the previous best for games in a season for Christian Wood is 21 games.

Donovan Mitchell is averaging career highs in pts, ast, rbds, fg%, 3pt%. He also went from an 80% free throw shooter to an 86% free throw shooter this season.


For all I know it's elderly people who are dying from corona virus, and I'm sure that these three players will be fine. THey will need to be quarantined and all but they will be fine.





Let's talk about how you can not get the virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1APwq1df6Mw

That's a very helpful video that covers pretty much the basics.


So basically if a kid has corona virus, when they talk they may produce droplets that contain the corona virus. Now these droplets don't float around in the air, so you don't really need to wear a mask.

Now there's three options once someone with corona virus talks.

1. The corona virus lands in your mouth, nose, or eyes. Once you breathe in or swallow it all depends on your immune system.
2. The corona virus lands on an object. You touch the object with your hand and you begin scratching your eye or mouth. It goes inside and it depends on your immune system.
3. The corona virus lands on an object. You touch the object with your hand but you wash your hands afterwards with soap. The corona virus pops and dies.

So wash your hands and avoid touching your face please.




Lyric(s) of the Post: Lean into my side
Never felt alive
Call the chants inside
(We will wait for this, we will wait for this)

Divinity by Porter Robinson

Comments

Post a Comment