Why haven't I posted??




Because I forgot.. hehe


June 1st would mark the 3 year anniversary of my blog, and I kinda forgot about it. I also coincidentally had 400 posts at the start of June.




Well, it's summer now, and yet I'm busy, as you saw in the previous post.





So this post is to make a personal commitment that I will finish up certain posts:

  1. How I solved a 3x3 blindfolded
  2. EDM awards announced
  3. interview of one of my friends in celebration of my 400th post
  4. My top 5 favorite artists 2020 edition
  5. NBA predictions


This isn't everything I'm going to be posting, but it's a guideline. Obviously I'm going to come up with new ideas and stuff so yeah.



Lyric(s) of the Post: But if I still lies in secret keeping
Lies in secret keeping
Stuck on loop
But history's repeating
History's repeating again

Comments