woooahhhh


 hahaha forgot about this


Been getting into coding lately... Have some pretty important competitions tomorrow


  1. CF Div 3
    haven't done a CF for a while because of various reasons. I needa pop off and get like 6 questions cuz this could take me to Expert. I'm feeling pretty confident in my chances. Rank 200 or under is what I'm aiming for
  2. Binarysearch Weekly 54
    I've been robbed too many times. Last time I didn't read q4 correctly :(
    The time before that they completely messed up q4 like that's just out of my control
    Then weekly 51 I WAS TWO CHARACTERS AWAY FROM AC. I learned that day for Bitset DP you always put >0 instead of == 1 for whatever reason ; - ;
    Then weekly 50 was my PB with rank 14, but I'm really hoping that I pop off this contest and finally get a top 10. I've been suffering too long with my 11 contender badges. At the end of the day it's a lot of luck so I can't really do anything about that
  3. Leetcode weekly
    leettrash hopefully they dont put a bit operation trie question or math question again for their q4 idrc about my leetcode rating
I should really post more on my blog lol maybe I will maybe I wont

Lyric(s) of the Post: 
You seem so fine while I'm losing my mind
Can never break apart
From this prism heart

Comments