Blog Updates (12-11-21)

 

After I returned to this blog like two months ago, there are some outdated things. 


One thing is that I have pages on this blog:


I turned FAQs and About me into drafts. I felt like as I've grown, those pages were foolish lol. 


I'm going to probably take out my pinned post, "Is this my story?" too. The details in that post are also outdated. 



So rip :(




I do have good news. I've always wanted to make a program that can output a random post from this blog. It's possible to just put every single blog post URL in an array and do random.choice(), but then I need to add a URL to that array everytime I make a new post, and initially getting those 430+ posts is very annoying. Instead I'm looking into beautifulsoup. I could finish this "project" as soon as this weekend. It could also be tricky. Who knows. 



Lyric(s) of the Post: 
Look here
I don't ask for much
You know what I want








Comments