Dear COVID

 


Dear COVID,

     Youre complex, and I'm perplexed.

     About why you always make me vexed

     How much longer do I have to wait

     To finally be able to do something great

     

     In times of despair, grinding as if the finish line was near

     You just want to make me disappear

     Let this be the final time,

     I have to resort to making rhymes.



It's been over 2.5 years since I attended a cubing competition. The last one was in May, 2019. I have so much more to prove when it comes to skewb. I'm just hoping I can end 2022 with at least one skewb podium at this point.... and 2022 just started. That goal is so ambitious yet its so realistic.

The poem above is fine, lm*o I made it extra intense just for the literacy effect if that means anything.



Lyric(s) of the Post: But it all comes back when the moon gets low

Dancing in the afterglow
And when the room starts spinnin' and my eyes are closed
Feeling like I'm not alone

Comments