Road to sub 4 | Episode 2

 


-_-

-_-

-_-

-_-


all my times got wiped from cs timer -_-


this is the second time it happened




I finished another session with 3500+ solves ltierally a month ago and i was too lazy to make a post...now i have to pay the price

-_-



bruh


All I remember was that I had a global mean of aroudn 4.3 -> 4.35 .

Somewhere around the range, so IMPROVEMENT.



SO then I started another session on 1/6/21. It was at around 1500 solves before all my cstimer times got wiped randomly. I remember the global mean was literally 4.1 -> 4.2 Somewhere around that range.



So essentially, I went from 4.4 to 4.1 average in like 4 months.


ITS HAPPENING


LETSGOOOOOOOOO


SO why did I improve thsi much?

Cubing is always algs + practice, especially in TPS-oriented events like skewb,2x2,pyraminx. In other events there's more components of look ahead or other techniques.


I've been working on the NS. I learned ALL OF THE L5C CASES. YES. I remember I learned all remaining 8 of them in one day. I've been procrastinating on L5C for a while and it feels so nice to see it during a solve and be able to one-look it. Additionally, i learned another set of algs that i ltierally forgot the name of. This barely makes a difference but I learned an insane way to execute the Pure Peanut case. 


Basically, I have all the ugly cases done. 


SO what do i need to learn next?

  1. Pure Peanut + horizontal U perm
  2. Peanut + swirl perm
Once I get thsoe two sets done, I genuinely don't know what to do next. I can learn NS for the rest of  Sarah's advanced but I'm not sure how much time that will save in a solve. 

Yea so thats pretty much all for episode 2

Lyric(s) of the Post:
"Fantastic"

Comments