my cute little bunny part 4

 

http://cavs4tw.blogspot.com/2020/07/my-cute-little-bunny-part-3.html

http://cavs4tw.blogspot.com/2018/02/my-cute-little-bunnypart-two.html

http://cavs4tw.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-cute-little-bunny.html


prince is going to be turning 10 YEARS OLD THIS YEAR. 

He just hangs out in the backyard all day for me. I can watch him from my windwo while im doing work :D

i go out and pet him seomtimes. his poop is actually very good fertilizer for certain plants so sometimes i pick up his poop. we trained him when he was super young to only poop in the grass and we literally dont have to worry about that ever since he learned. i literally forgot how we trained him lol



my mom really likes gardening, like she has a ton of flowers and is at the extent where she is taking landscape designing courses at las positas. She has her own journal for her plants and also a map of the garden. its very cute


so because 99% of her freetime is spent gardening, her little buddy prince has been her biggest companion. he loves annoying her, whether its jumping in the holes she digs, eating the flowers or fruits she plants, or just nudging her, sometimes aggressively. Prince really loves mom lol, he gets very excited. he will chase her tirelessly when she is holding his favorite food, chinese pumpkin (nan gua).


Here's a rly cute video we got of him. THat orange thing is chinese pumpking(his favorite food) and you can see him processing how to get in there lol. The best part is at the end so if you skip it, at least watch the end.

Lyric(s) of the Post:
Your waves are pulling me under
I drown to the sound of thunder
The ocean is taking another life
Your waves are pulling me under
We hold on, wanting to suffer
The ocean is taking another life

Comments