Mill Valley BASC 31B Recap

 So last weekend (4/24) I went to another comp where I did 3x3, 2x2, and skewb. I was SUPER excited for 3x3 because of the breakthroughs and I absolutely DELIVERED with a 16.78 ao5 in the first round. I have a video with commentary and footage of all of the solves(except for one skewb solve in which I forgot to hit record). 


For skewb, I racked up an official PB of 4.17 average and 2.69 single. Very satisfactory performance for skewb I would say. There wasn't a goals and mains post because I felt it was pretty unnecessary for this competition as the only thing that changed is the celeritas 3x3. 

video recap


Lyric(s) of the Post: 

One way, side lane
My head is spinning from the company
Going insane
The voices shouting that they're here to stay

Headspace - Similar Outskirts

Comments