Speed Wordle update


Speed wordle is becoming very fun. It's just such a chill game. Something about it is so satisfying lol.


Anyway, here's a clip of me doing speed wordle. I believe I'm like a lot better now but that video is still pretty solid.


Let's get into the strategies. Here's the ranking:


This is from worst to best. Candy, sower, plumb, fight never seems to fail. It's so consistent and it's undoubtedly the best.


I mainly use https://tck.mn/speedle/ after wordleunlimited.com got bought off. It's a really good site. 


As for the daily wordles, it's very fun to go on hard mode and start with "audio"



Nothing much to talk about here. Squabble.me is the site to settle all the chatter and really show who's the boss.


Lyric(s) of the Post:

"NEW JERSEY FLOOOOOW, ME AND THE BROOO DOING THE MOST...DOING THE MOST"

Jersey Flow - DG the Artist ft. Clayto

Comments