My Bunny | braindump

 


It's so hard. I'm at the most sensitive time, as it just happened this morning. But I don't know why, I'll do it right now. It's so hard to do this, and I'm crying as I write every word. 


We got Prince Marshmellow on December of 2012, when I was in second grade. He was so cute as a baby. For the first two years we kept him in a fairly-sized cage, with a litter box, stuff to bite on, toys, etc. We would play with him by taking him outside into the backyard where he would just hop around. I was very little back then.


After we moved to a new house in sometime 2014 or 2015, he became a garden rabbit. He would play and eat in our backyard, and then we'd open the door to the garage at night for him to sleep at. He would always sleep near a wall besides the red car in the garage.


Our backyard is so big, and he's just so happy there. From 2015 and on, it was just like that. Him being happy. There was a time in between where some flies layed eggs on his neck, and we took him to the vet and they had to shave off some stuff on his neck, but he recovered from that like a champ. That was so long ago. 


He was such an easy pet. In its prime, all we really did was open and close a door twice a day. Other than that, he was just someone to adore at, to play with, and to have company with. 


On June 1st, 2017, I started my blog, and with that came 4 posts to debut. One of those first 4 posts was My cute little bunny, 6/1/17, which would motivate a series that with a part 2, 2/5/18part 3, 7/7/20, and part 4, 2/4/22,


There's just so many memories. He lived for almost 10 years. He's a family member, and literally so much of my childhood. There's just so many memories. I don't want to.




Around a month ago, there was just a bunch of problems. More fly eggs, infection, weepy eye. We took him to the vet and they pretty much just fixed and got rid of everything that needed to get rid of. We had eye drops, cream, and meds to help him recover. We were very hopeful. 

He stuck through it, and we literally took him to the vet yesterday to check on his leg and the vets said that he was overall very improved. He still had little energy, but he still ate my mom's flowers happily yesterday, and drank a lot of water. It's so weird, I truly didn't expect it. 

He's so strong. He pushed through, celebrating my sister's birthday yesterday. I truly thought he would've just naturally recovered like last time. 



He had such a blissful life truly. He was so happy whenever my mom would go out and plant flowers, and he would follow her everywhere. He was just so cute. It says online that holland lop bunnies have a life span of 7-10 years, and for him to be 2 months away from 10 years, living a long happy life, and giving us so many memories and happiness, ...



Lyric(s) of the Post: 

I'm on your side for the rest of your life

You'll never be alone, dont you worry my child.

And now there's an empty room, you've outgrew,

I'm here for you, oooooohhhh.

Porter Robinson - Mother










Comments