Senior Year of highschool first 2 days of school !

 

It's been two days of senior year, so let's write about it!


Let's first go over my classes and my impressions

A (Wind Ensemble, Grantham)

Very cool to see a lot of sophomores and a lot more people in general. I thought I did well on my audition and I somehow went from projected 2nd chair to 4th chair, but honestly, I don't care. 

1 (MultiVariable Calculus, Reyes)

I talked to Enoch a lot about multi last year and it's pretty much what I expected. Reyes is a very unintentionally funny talker with a unique voice/lisp. She cares too much about math discover people who died 5000 years ago or something, with all due respect. This class should be light, it's kinda like AP Stat format/vibe but I need to take it a bit serious.

2 (AP Human Geo, Zuanich)

During my first two classes here, all the nostalgia came back of Zuanich. She's such a unique teacher that everyone can connect to. I had her for 9th grade and she's exactly the same. This class seems rly fun bc we learn about current events(which i need to be more proactive about) and geography(which i would say I'm pretty good at).

There's also a fair handful of sophomores and juniors, and white kids, and dumb kids, which is gonna make this class pretty fun. Today she mentioned elon musk and we had like a 20 minute debate of whether elon musk is good it was so funny because these ppl are so funny. I'm not gonna comment further.

3 (Civics, Weber)

There's like me, Amey, Dwahni, and then the rest of the class is just straight peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I'm not gonna get cancelled if I commit further into the white people racist jokes, so I'll just say that this class is prob gonna be light but also extremely boring with all these ultimately meaningless activities. Very similar to regular USH, or any random regular class. It's just all BS.

4 (AP Lit, Ekstrom)

I have a lot of friends in this class, and the teacher is chill, and this class should be chill. What can I really say. Pretty much best case scenario.

5 (AP Music Theory, Cordoba)

This is an interesting class. I also know a LOT of people in this class. There's the band kids and strings kids taking it because they like band/strings. Then there's the choir people who are SO SWEATY because everytime we sing something they sing so loud and the thing is that they're so cracked it just overwhelms you it's crazy. They're so confident, that's what choir does, and I wholeheartedly respect that. Anyway, there's one more group of people, and that's the GPA-targeted sweat behavior art credits finesse. It's just those typical sweaty people who see this as another class to breeze over and cheat through to boost their GPA and complete some credits. I really hope they don't make this class a toxic environment because they talk so much about their grades and it gets on my godd*mn f*cking nerves EVERYTIME THEY TALK ABOUT GRADES OR ASK YOU WHAT YOU GOT ON A TEST HOLY SH**. I don't think that's the case tho, as the sweats realized that they're out of place here.

6 (Free period)

Same as last year. TIME TO GET LIT. Some of my friends joined me this year with the free 6th period this year and YALL ALREADY KNOWWWWWW. LETSGOOOOOOO


After 1st semester, senior year is gonna be so fun. Even 1st semester itself is gonna be fun bc of marching band and stuff. 


new school year

There's not many new things this year. They have the same free lunch system, but 7 minute passing periods and a 5 minute brunch which seems so meaningless. A 5 minute brunch has got to be the worst thought out idea ever. That's like pulling up to the library to study and then after 10 minutes of productive work you dip. Like JUST COMMIT TO BRUNCH AND MODIFY THE CLASS PERIODS OR SOMETHING IDK. OR JUST DONT DO BRUNCH HONESTLY.

A lot of the new freshmen here are people I know. TOO MANY OF THEM actually. This year is genuinely gonna be so fun, literally everyone goes to this school now. And my courseload isn't even that bad. AP Music Theory may be my hardest class, or prob just AP Lit. The 1st period multi is gonna come in clutch as I can procrastinate homework for 1st period the next day. I didn't have that opportunity in 11th grade because i had 1st period ap lang and then 2nd period ap physics, both pretty demanding.


Lyric(s) of the Post:

"Get outta my head"

Outta My Head - Bishu

Comments

Post a Comment